Chapter 10: First Appearance

Chapter 10:

First Appearance

"Hey MJ" said Peter as he got down to the living room and hugged her.

"Pete can we talk?" Said MJ.

"I can't right now MJ I'm in a hurry." Said Peter as he walked outside with MJ and his aunt.

"Oh. I understand. Just come over later at night like when we were kids." Said MJ as she kissed his cheek and walked off.

"Oh yeah i almost for got. You look handsome Kitten." She said.

Peters' cheeks filled with blood. He was blushing and had a big smile on his face. He walked with his aunt to the car. Peter only had his drivers permit he needed an adult to drive. He lucky had his aunt with him. She let him drive uncle Bens' car. All the memories that Peter had inside of the car poured out and hit Peter.

Peter knelt down and tears started streaming from his eyes. He felt so hurt, his last memories in the car was when he was yelling at his uncle. Aunt May helped him up and hugged him.

"Peter i have already told you before. Your uncle would have been proud of you. Right now all we have to do in his way is that it is our responsibility to get to the police department and receive his award. He loved you and i love you we are both proud of you. You are capable of always receiving this award without a frown on your face."said aunt May.

"Thank you aunt May. I can always count on you when it comes to things like this." Said Peter as he helped his aunt get into the car.

Peter drove to the Police station. When they arrived to the satiation Peter got out and helped his aunt out of the car. He held her in his arms as they walked inside. As he walked it all the staff from the Police satiation clapped for him as he walked inside with his aunt.

"Hey Pete" yelled a familiar voice.

Peter looked up and saw Gwen running to him. She had bandaids on her face and neck. She was cleaned up now and and looked as beautiful and adorable as ever. She walked up to Peter and hugged him.

Peter hugged her back and kissed her on her cheek. He would not dear kiss her on her cherry red lips. While here dad and his co workers were around. He just introduced her to his aunt May.

"Pete, follow me. My dad has been wanting to meet you ever since yesterday when you saved me. ". Said Gwen.

Peter followed Gwen to her dad. She introduced Peter to her father. They shook each others hands. Mr. Stacy pulled Peter to the side to talk to him. Peter got so nervous thy he almost swallowed his tong.

"Mr. Parker first of all i would like to say thank you. Thank you for saving my daughter from the kidnappers. She told me how she thought she was never going to see my family. She said how she feared that she would not see you ever again. She thought that they had killed you. Said Mr. Stacy.

"Oh...i did not know." Said Peter.

"She said that she was surprised to see that you survived not only the ten guys but the both of the car accidents. I can see that you did not take much damage. You seem to be perfectly fine Mr. Parker. Said Gwen's father

Peter had completely forgotten about how he had fast healing abilities. He came up with an excuse fast.

"Im...not... As you say Mr. Stacy... Perfectly fine. My legs are in pain my arms are too. I can't even breath normally without my chest hurting." Said Peter awkwardly.

"Oh, i understand. Mr. Parker. Also there is one more thing. I also want to thank you for helping us police get all theses guys at once. Now we have more of the KingPins people. Sooner or later one of them is going to fuck up and give us the edge me we need to take him down." Said Mr. Stacy.