Chapter 9: Creations

Chapter 9:

Creations

"Is he a wake. We cannot be late, for this." Said a Doctor to a guard.

"He is weak. I don't think that we will be able to make it. He is much worse today than ever in his entire life." Said the guard.

"His entire life will change after today. He will no longer need u after today." Said the doctor evilly as he walked in.

He saw Norman Osborn. Laying down a what the rumors around Oscorp called "Normans' Death Bed". He saw Norman their on the bed he had some weird rash that was killing him. Every time that the rash would spread it would kill that living part of him. It was getting very close to his heart. The rash was a green bubbly white rash.

"Mr. Osborn we are ready. Something went wrong at the lab and the cage exploded. We fixed it but we need more time to develop the serum. Luckily we we discovered something in our biological section that will slow down your rash." Said the Doctor.

"O...o...ok...just....ge...get...me their." Said Norman in a painful raspy voice.

The doctor left the room and then came back to the room with a wheelchair. He helped Norman get onto the wheelchair. He rolled Norman to an armored truck and secured Norman. They got to Oscorp and got Norman out the truck to their secret test area.

The testing facility was all white and 20 feet underground. The area was all white and cold. There was no spot in the room that was not white or cold. It had a glass room with white straps. They placed Norman on it shirtless.

"Oh...sh...sh...shit... Thats cold."said Norman as they lied him down in the glass room in the spot that had the white straps.

They strapped him down. They secured him tightly that Norman could not move a single part of his body not even his one living toe. Then they ejected 4 inch shots into him but he saw them as 10 inches long and started panicking.

Norman Yelled to the top of his last living lung.

"Peter wake up there are two packages here for you. Also breakfast is ready." Yelped aunt May.

Peter sprung up and ran right to the kitchen. He grabbed his two packages and took his breakfast to his room.

"Thank you aunt May" yelled Peter as he ran up to his room.

Peter threw his packages to his bed and sat down to eat his breakfast. It was four stacked fat Belgium pancakes. With a cherry in the middle of it and the syrup streaming down it. He had a glass of chocolate milk and some fat round chocolate chip cookies.

Peters eyes widened at the sight of bis meal. He scarfed it down and started getting sad because he wanted more. He licked his plate clean. He was amazed by how clean it was because the plates that he washes don't always end up completely clean.

He sat down on his bed and ripped the box that had the spandex for his mask apart. Out came the cloth. When the cloth fell out it looked very small. Smaller than Peter imaged. He had ordered a large not an extra small. On the shipping papers it said large. He put it onto his head and it fit perfectly.

Peter grabbed his plat and cup and ran down stairs. He gave it to aunt May. He kissed her on her forehead and ran up the stairs. He jumped up and stuck to the ceiling. The crawled into her room and grabbed her sowing kit. He took it back to his room and locked his door.

Peter grabbed his box that was sent from Oscorp that contained his spider web pellets. He care fully opened up the box. It was filled with bubble wrap, Peter took out the bubble wrap and saw 12 small boxes inside of the box. The web pellets came in boxes of 25. He carefully took them out and places all 12 boxes on the floor.