Chapter 18: Living or Dead Party

Chapter 18:

Living or Dead Party

"Sorry, cant talk to you right now Pete. Im at Harrys party he said he left you a voice mail. Well i have to go ok...ohhhh this is my song...." MJ said loudly.

Last time i was at a party i got hung on the chandelier from my underwear. Peter said to himself as he checked his voice mail.

"Hey Pete, its Your rich brother. Anyways im having a party at my penthouse. Come over everyone from school is going to be there even the teachers but they have to give us an "A" or "B" average in order to get in. Well i will see you here." Said Harry in a excited voice.

Classic classic Harry, i still have to fix up my suit. Should i take Gwen with me? Ugh i don't know ill just fix my suit up first and then go get Gwen and go to Harrys party. Peter said to himself as he went home thinking about Gwen and how Felicia seemed torn after the shock of her almost dying.

Meanwhile...

That Spider-Man is a worthy opponent. *crack*snap*. Ughhhhh hahhhaaa. Ok that feels better, my arm is back in place. I love this fast healing its amazing, the blade that Spider-Man put into my arm left a vary deep and lovely cut but its gone now. I have to find out who Spider-Man is. It would make him kneel at my feet if he doesn't then ill kill his whole family and friends. Im ready for the next time i see him he wont expect what is coming. Ill put on this watch that calls and brings my Glider and suit. The Goblin said inside if his head as he put on a million dollar watch and then he collapsed.

Ouch. Ugh where am i? I have to get back to the Penthouse. Hopefully ill finally be able to see my son. Oh no what happened to Otto? Damn first my son unless Peter is there, i miss that kid. Norman said as he walked out of his room at his mansion.

Later that day at 9:30pm...

"Gwen im sorry for lying to you ok? Ill make it up to you tonight. Ill answer any question honestly. Ok? Lets go to Harrys party and ill tell you it all there ok my love. I don't like it when your mad at me it hurts me from the inside as if someone was pulling on my heart to the point that it will fall and never rise again." Peter said hoping that she will say yes and forgive him.

"Ok Pete i will give you another chance. But, do not lie to me ever again because no matter how much i love you and it will kill me i will end it with you."Gwen said with a tear in her eye.

Peter hugged and and cleaned the tear off. "I promise Gwen, i wont lie to you. Im sorry that i did. Now lets go to this Party and have a great time." Peter said as he kissed her softly.

Peter had his suit under his cloths ready to show Gwen. He had finally finished fixing it up but not 100% just 85%. He was really going to answer everyone of her questions. He did not want to loose her, he loved her and would do anything to make sure shes safe.

When they finally arrived the party was hectic. There were people everywhere. Some of the them were already drunk and jumping all over the place or throwing up. Peter and Gwen spotted MJ in the spotlight dancing get ass off. She was the center of attention as everyone closely watched.

Upstairs was where there were rooms and were Peter was going to take Gwen. There were also teachers there. The teachers were playing bear pong with their students. Flash was showing off his muscles to other girls. He lifted up some one by one.

There was also a pool outdoors. There were some naked girls in it and some people being thrown in. Harry was up in the stand with the DJ dancing. He grabbed a bad from the back of the stand and opened it. He dumped what was inside of it into a machine.

"I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING S GREAT TIME! HERE EVERYONE HAVE SOME OF THIS!" Harry said i to the mic as he pressed the button. The machine started spitting out hundred dollar bills in every single direction. The party couldn't be more alive.