Chapter 1: Ruined Childhood

Chapter 1:
Ruined Childhood

Peter Parker is just 6 years old, he has water cold blue eyes, light brown hair that barley looks blond in the sun. He is a really smart kid he helps his parents with their scientific experiments. But like any other kid like him he's just skin and bone his matabaism is to fast. At school he is the loner he gets pushed shoved and beat up. On his free time he is either with his nanny reading to her, helping his parents with experiments or sitting in a corner sobbing after his day at school.

Peter only has one friend, mater of fact his best friend, Harry Osborn. Harry is a year older than Peter but they know each other because Peters' parents are scientist that work for Harrys, father Norman Osborn. They can not be separated even if you tryed. They helped each other out, Harry struggled with science and math which is what caused his to get held back a year. Peter is an expert at both of them subjects especially science. Peter would help Harry with his studies and Harry would take Peter to places that Peter never imagined that he would be at. Harry even got into a fight with the kids that were beating up Peter. He lost but Peter really appreciated it. Peters' parents and Harrys' father would always be busy and not have time for their kids.

When Peter would be helping Harry study Norman (Harrys' father) would always treat Peter like another son of his. Harry would get jealous but he never said anything. When Peters' parents are not busy they would adore their son, they loved him to death. They would buy him what ever he wanted. Peter knew that he was wealth because of his parents jobs but he really did not care about the money.

One day when Harry was not around and Peters' parents where home he was board to death. He started playing hide and seek with a broom. He stopped because he knew it was stupid and felt pathetic. There was a sudden crash upstair in his fathers office that no one was aloud to go to only Richard Parker and Marry Parker could go there. Peter went up stairs to see that the door was broken the windows were completely destroyed and everything was a complete mess. Someone had broken in to his house.

" Dadddddd... Dadddd" Peter yelled.
His mom walked in and called her husband. He ran up stairs and saw what had happened. He quickly started packing things up erasing things and left. He gave his wife a signal and tears started falling from her eyes.
They gather things and drove straight to Richards brothers house.

" Peter your gona be staying here for a couple days. We are going to miss you but we have things to do that you do not understand yet. I love you son... Ill be back. ( he said with doubt) said Richard.

" I understand dad ill miss you too but hurry back ok." Said Peter.

" Ill miss you Pete, remember mommy loves you to death i want you to be good ok" said his mother sobbing.

As Peter watched his Parents walk out the door he found himself in an unfamiliar place with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. They both hugged Peter and showed Peter the room that he will be staying in. Peter fell asleep after dinner. Later that night while Peter was sleeping, government officials went to his new home.

" Mr. Parker Mrs. Parker, we have some devastating news for you, Richard and Marry Parker have been Murdered. We still do not know who or why they were killed but we will find him or her. " then they left.

A week later there was a funeral. Everyone and more people that Peter did not know went to the funeral. Harry was their and so was Mr. Osborn. They both hugged Peter and showed sympathy for them.

" Pete sorry for your lose, and im sorry that i have to tell you this too... But i am being sent to a boarding school in another state. I dont know why but remember that i will miss you." Said Harry.

Peter was Speechless he did not know what was happening. He felt as if his whole world was crumbling beneath his feet and he was falling deeper and deeper. He cryed him self to sleep for the next six months.