Chapter 33: The Goblins' Plan

Chapter 33:

The Goblins' Plan

"I have said it once, and ill say it again! Spider-Man is a menace! Now we have evidence that the Wall Crawler is an enemy to our city. He is working with the Green Goblin! They kidnapped Captain Stacy! He has to be stopped!!!" Jamison stated on the news channel.

"I thought Spider-Man was a hero...but i guess every good person ends up rotting inside."

"I always knew that he was a criminal!"

"Never trust a man wearing a mask..."

"My children looked up to Spider-Man"

"Spider-Man must be stopped and arrested."

The citizens were yelling outside of the police station. The citizens started gathering up together. Some of them were holding up sighs with Spider-Mans' face crossed out.

"Everyone please calm down. We have tried earlier today to capture him. We failed yes thats true. But if anyone is to spot Spider-Man, you are to immediately contact us." Said a cop into a mic.

MeanWhile...

"Harry! Gwen, aunt May and Peter have been kidnapped by the Green Goblin." MJ yelled into her phone.

"I bet you that Spider-Man is behind all of this with the Goblin. He probably has my Father and Gwen's dad with him." Harry said as he gained access to Aunt Mays' hospital records.

"MJ, this is not the first time that the Goblin attacked aunt May today. Its the second! Im looking at the records right now. He attacked her when he was home earlier today, and a second time when she was in the hospital." Harry said as he got up and walked to his garage.

"What should we do Harry. Im scared, i feel helpless. We can't help our friends." MJ said while she walked into her room.

"Ill be right over to your house MJ, wait for me there." Harry said as he put on an ear piece.

Harry walked towards his motorcycle and put on a helmet with a skull painting on it. He sat down on it and put his hands on the handles. The handles recognized his hands. It started up on its own and roared loud. He sped through the garage and out onto the street.

"Harry, i just turned on the news to the Daily Bugles Channel. The are showing all that they are allowed to show about the massacre that the Goblin caused." MJ said as tears of fear started dripping.

"Im am almost there MJ."

"Why are you coming here Harry? You'r not going to be able to get through all the people that are surrounding Peters' house."

"Are you sure about that?" Harry said as he tapped MJs' shoulder.

"Harry! How did you...?"

"I came in the same way that Peter used too. Its kinda hectic out there MJ. A lot if streets are closed because of the Goblins massacre. Peters house is destroyed too."

"It has been a crazy day Harry. Not even that army was able to stop the Goblin... Maybe not even...Spider-Man."

"Spider-Man is probably working with the Goblin MJ. He wont help, he's making things worse for us."

"Thats your opinion Harry. I think that he will help save us from the Goblin."

11:50am...

Peter put his mask on, questions were going through his mind. He did not know what he was walking into. It could be a trap or it could be his final fight with the Goblin. He did not know for sure, what he did know is that the Goblin was unpredictable.