Chapter 37: Struggle to Move On

Chapter 37:
Struggle to Move On

"So I guess that this Oscorp is mine if Norman Osborn doesn't show up within the hour." Said Mrs. Hardy has she slammed files on the table.

"Yes it's yours if he doesn't show up Mrs. Hardy." Said the second is command.

"You might as well give me the rights to this company right now. I don't know if you have been living under a rock but he has been missing for months now." Mrs. Hardy said as she whipped her blond hair behind her.

"Trust me I know that but you still have to wait after this hour is done." Side the second in command as he exhaled.

"Well you can start erasing thoughts rules from this company as it will be mine soon." Mrs. Hardy said as she fixed her wedding ring.

"Your company? No Mrs. Hardy this is my company and no one gets it while I'm breathing and my son is alive." Said Norman as he walked in the conference room look like himself but stronger and not in his Green Goblin form.

Back at Mid-Town High...

Peter was at his Locke getting his last period class books and charged his phone again. He glanced over to Gwen's locker that was across his thanks to Harry always trying to make Peters life easier. She wasn't there so he went to his last class and sat down.

Harry walked in and sat down next to Peter and patted him on the back trying to make him feel better. Peter looked up and grinned a little. As the class started Harry passed Peter a piece of paper.

Peter opened the paper and read what was in it.

Pete, I got that meeting that you wanted with Eddie or Edward Brock. It's for tomorrow at 8pm at Oscorp.

Peter closed up the paper and shoved it in his pocket. He nodded that Harry.

"Peter Parker!" Said Mrs. Grace

"Yeah?" Peter answered as he felt everyone staring at him.

"Let's see if you where paying attention to my lesson, what country did we face during the Cold War? Stand up please." Mrs. Grace asked confident that Peter didn't know the answer.

"Well that's easy, it was Russia, we where racing them to get people into outer space. They got the first satellite up there but we got the first man on the moon thanks to the NASA space programs the president Kennedy had assembled." Peter replied causing Mrs. Grace's jaw to drop.

"Well I did not go that far into that but thank you Mr. Parker you my sit." She said as Flash put a water balloon on Peters chair as Peter was sitting down.

"Peter wait!" Harry said quickly while Peter sat down on the water ballon.

The whole class broke out in laughter. They were laughing so hard that some of them couldn't breath.

"Hey look Peter piss himself!" Yelled out one of the students causing everyone to laugh harder. Even Mrs. Grace was laughing.

The water got Peter wet on the back of his pants. He felt the blood in his cheeks fill up. He was embarrassed and blood shot red. He put his hood on trying to shut everyone out. Harry took off his sweater and gave it to Peter. Peter tied it around his waist.

Peter couldn't take it anymore. He got up and walked out of class. He went to his locker to get his charging phone. He looked back and saw Gwen at her locker.

Ok I promised Harry and MJ that I would speak to her. He goes nothing.

Peter thought as he walked slowly towards Gwen. He tapped her on her shoulder. That startled her and she dropped all of her books.