Chapter 69: Nationals part 2

-Lucy pov-
"Lucy...Luuuuucy!" I groan and shift in the bed "Shes..up"

"Ok" Im about to open my eyes when I thud to the ground "Shes up now!"

"That has to count as child abuse" I sit up and glare at my mom "Where's my girlfriends?"

"I believe in the shower" My smirks and starts walking away "They tried waking you up"

I watch my my walk away and then jump up. I guess I could try to squeeze in a shower. I mean as long as I get clean what's the issue? Also, EWWW! Didn't need to know my mom knows our tricks.

"Lucy last call to get in here!" I run to the bathroom "There ya are"

I roll my eyes and strip off my clothes. Time for some fun.

-Time skip-
After a nice shower it's time for breakfast. I'm absolutely starving. I grab a bunch of waffles and some bacon quickly. I walk toward a open table and sit down.

"You'd think you'd be less hungry now" my eyes go wide and I look up at my mom shocked "What? I mean you did already eat"

"MOM!" She chuckles and sits down at the table "Why are you dead set on embarrassing me?"

"It's a family tradition" I freeze at the voice "Hey Lucy"

"No way" I turn and see someone I haven't in a while "Grandma?"

"In the flesh" I'm quickly up and in her arms "I've missed you to sweetie"

"It's so great to see you!" I pull back and see my girlfriends walking over "I have to introduce you to some people!"

"You seem happy" Santana stops beside me with Rachel "Who's the old lady?"

Shit "This is my grandma" Santana's eyes go wide "Yeah"

"Uhhh y-you aren't that old" Santana cringes and goes to the table "I'm gonna sit and shut my mouth"

"I get another grandma?!" Rachel looks absolutely giddy "THIS IS AMAZING!"

"I like this one" My grandma glares at Santana "That one not so much"

"Well I hope you can grow to like both of them cause" I hold up my left hand "I'm engaged"

"Some say old is a good thing" My grandma raises a eyebrow to Santana "Means you're wise and have lived a fulfilling life"

"That didn't save you" Santana pouts and grandma looks at Rachel "I'm glad you were able to find a big girl and not just settle for bitty meany at the table"

"Who are you calling big old lady?!" And there it goes "I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean it!"

"She's not fat grandma" I get a raised eyebrow "She's pregnant"

"Well how did that happen?" Grandma looks back at Rachel "If shes this big she was small! Who did this?!"

"Well we were on a date and then went to a part...y" I shrink back at the fire coming from my Grandmas eyes "Uhhh breakfast?"

"Breakfast and a story" Grandma walks away "Sounds fun"

I look at my mom who's got a huge smile on her face. She set me up! I'm so gonna get her back for this! I just gotta think of a way to.

-Time skip-Rachel pov-
After a awkward breakfast and some nice practice it's time. It's time for the trouble tones to win! I'm sad I'll be watching from the back though. I wanna be up there.

I guess my first New York performance will be later. I will be back here for sure though. New York is going to be mine. Next time I'll have two new babies with me.