Chapter 19

-Lucy pov-
I've been allowed back into school a day early. Figgins said I have to be good all day though. So far I've been a perfect little angel. Inside though there's a devil trying to break free. Santana and Rachel decided it would be fun to dress 'fancy' today.

"Oh hello Lucy" I stop and try not to look at Rachel "Why if I didn't know better I'd say you look embarrassed!"

"That she does Rachel!" I keep my eyes looking above me as Santana steps closer "I mean we only decided to match our girlfriends theme for today! I mean she wrote it on our calendar"

"Yes she did" I shake my head and still don't look at them "I regret everything"

"Stop teasing Qu-Lucy guys" I look at Tina with a 'thank you' being mouthed "It's only fun if we get to witness it"

"Agreed" I jump at the close voice and then get picked up "To glee!"

"Puckerman! Put me down!" I can't help the laughing that comes out "You are crazy!"

"Crazy for you darling" I look at Rachel and immediately realize the mistake "Hey"

"H-hey" I feel my heart beating faster and faster as Santana pops up beside her "I hate you both"

"And after all we've done for her" Rachel scoffs with a smile "I guess we won't talk about who's name is being taken then"

"I love your tuxes you decided to wear!" They both smile and I pout "You two are evil"

"But you still love us" Santana smirks "Lets get you to glee huh?"

"Put her down Noah" He does and I'm face to face with Mom and Shelby "What's going on? You guys are missing a period!"

"W-w-I-bu-no~" I point to the girls "They did it!"

"Sellout!" Santana smiles innocently and looks at Shelby "You wouldn't hate having extra practice would you?"

"We are hosting sectionals this year" Shelby smiles sadistically and I can feel everyone cringe "For skipping the last period of today you can make up for it by making sure everything is ready in two weeks"

"I was dragged here!" I glare at Santana "Why did I get dragged here?"

"Cause I asked them to" Shelby and I both look at my mom confused "Lucy needs to take a break cause she didn't even use her free period earlier"

"But I needed to study!" I hold up the homework in my hand "I am a week a head and need to get it done!"

"I missed these moments" Mom smiles and looks at Shelby "The kids are off the hook"

"Bu-but they" Mom raises a eyebrow and loses the smile causing Shelby to sigh in defeat "Fine! The kids aren't punished!"

"Whipped" We all look at Brittany who looks behind herself "What? Is my shadow gone again?!"

"She's not wrong" Mom smirks and Shelby turns away with a huff "Don't be a baby"

"You're embarrassing me in front of my club!" Mom gives Shelby a look I've only seen her do to Russell. Shelbys face goes red and she mumbles out something "Alright let's just go in and practice"

Everyone goes in except me "What do you need to ask?" I look at my mom who is looking at me questioningly "You seem like you got a question"

"You gave Shelby a look I only saw you do on Russell" She nods with a smirk causing more confusion "What?"

"I have the power and I used to with Russell as well" Mom sighs and the smirk falls away "After that one day though he got so angry all the time and...and I just let everything fly"