Chapter 23

-Santana pov-
It's been 4 days that my mom came to live with us. Its been 4 days she's been trying to get Judy gone. It's been 4 days judys been losing it. I'm honestly scared to go to school today. Rachel has also been under a bunch of stress and this isn't helping. I sigh and walk to the car when there's yelling.

"THATS IT!" I make sure Rachel gets to Lucy before running back inside "FUCK YOU! Santana was better off with out you! You are nothing like the Maribel that I grew up with!"

"Wanna talk about not like the person you grew up with?" I hear my mom scoff at Judy as I get closer to the yelling "You certainly have changed with the times! It must really be killing you to let your daughter be with mine and Shelbys!"

"I did what I had to do Russel would stay" I walk into the room and see a angry Judy staring at my angry mom "You've come back and think you deserve a shot at MY girlfriend! You don't just get what you want! I worked to change and get to this point! What the fuck have you done?!"

"I've gone through hell with an abusive husband" My mom growls at Judy "You had a luxurious life you cunt!"

"I was mentally, emotionally, and physically abused too Mari" Judy sighs and the anger disappears "I know what you've been through...I also know it's gonna take more time before you're ready for anything"

"Don't tell me what to do!" My mom shakes her head and glares at Judy "I'm going to take my daughter from this hell hole and away from that bastard child in the bastard child and from your miserable excuse of a daughter!"

"Watch what you say" Both moms turn toward me and I try to hold back everything going on in my head "We are ready to go Judy"

"Alright" Judy looks back at my mom "I'd love to have a actual chat for once later if you can"

My mom goes to reach for me but I move "Don't" She pulls her hand back and I glare at her "You don't touch or talk to me until you've apologize to my girlfriends and unborn child"

I don't wait for her response to me. I walk out of the room and to the car. Judy follows behind me and we leave for school. I put my arm around Rachel and hold her close. I love her, Lucy, and the baby. My mom won't make me move.

She gave that right up a while ago.

-Maribel pov-
I look at where Santana disappeared and sigh. There goes my chance with my daughter. Shelbys gonna kill me when they get back. I slink my way upstairs and to my bedroom. I start packing my things up. I know I'm out once they come back.

I walk with my bags past the girls room and stop. I walk in and look around it. I smile when I see Santana's things. My eyes stop on a picture by the bed. The girls share the table and have random photos all over it. But close to the middle is a baby photo of Santana with me holding her.

I pick it up and sit on the bed. I trace my fingers over us being happy in the photo. I feel my tears start to fall as I look at the photo more and more. I stand up and a book falls from the bed. I pick it up and see Santana's hand writing on it. I know I shouldn't open it but I do.

"August 11, 2008" I look down the page and frown "Oh wow"

'Another school year another disappointment. My parents are fighting again and I have to walk to school. They promised this year would be different...it's not. It's actually been so much worse. They are leaving a bunch and barely home.

When they are home they just fight. Maybe I'm the reason.'

I skim some pages and stop on a random page.

'October 7th, 2009

I've been slushing Rachel so much. I just can't help it though! She's wearing those damn argyle skirts and animal sweaters! She looks so damn cute! I just wanna hold onto her and never let her go! But I've ruined that shot.