Chapter 2 (First Day)

Jisoo pov

We all had driven our own cars so it did make sense we drove those cars to Wally's Arcades.

During the drive all I could think about was "what is mom and dad doing? Where are they?"
"Go DIE"
"NOBODY WANTS YOU"
"SLUT"
I let out a sigh.
My parents were not amazing, if you met them they would be nice and seem like amazing parents but they are two faced. My parents never wanted me, they had only given birth to me because of how popular and the many complements my brother had gotten.
Through out my childhood I had to prove I am my own being, but everytime I had tried standing up for myself I would end up crying in my room with 1 or 2 new fresh brusises.
My brother would try to get them to stop but he was not always there at home, he would be in a new modeling cover or at some boarding school.
Yams didn't find out until we were in high school (he was pretty mad and let me stay at his house anytime).

I never wore dresses or nice outfits, I was insecure about my weight and how my legs/thighs looked. The two years in Tokyo was in some way relieving, I wasn't with my parents, I was by myself, and it was just a break from the world.

A/N:
Please go and drink water or eat a snack :) or maybe stand up and stretch for a while, thank you 😊

Yams POV
While I was driving the song "make it right" from Bts ft Lauv, I turn to the side to see Rosie sticking out the window and the wind pushing through her hair, but she looked sad , the same blank face. She looks at me, gives me a death stare and says "I'm not wanting to die right now so eyes on the road you vegetable  -_-". Not wanting to start with her I look straight and see a large "WALLYS ARCADE".

In-Yeop pov
My car had arrived early so I had to wait a few minutes for the others to arrive.

I had already met Ga-Young and Eun-Woo back when we were doing a cover for vogue, but Jisoo it was our first time, she doesn't smile or laugh as much, I'm not sure why but I want to see her smile and I wanna be the one to do that. "7 years younger than me" I sigh to myself as I see the others arrive.
"I wanna see this yams guy she seems to be friends with"

Yams POV
I park the car while taking me seat belt off, Rosie and I start walking up to the front and see a tall male
"he seems about 180cm or less then 190 Cm" I think to myself as I see Rosie approach him. "So he's part of the cast huh" I whisper to rose, "yeah he is one of the male leads, he plays Han Seojun, he look almost just like the webtoon doesn't he " she whispers back.

I see a female figure and another male figure arrive as all four of us start going in the building. Once we get inside the light hits our faces as we start introducing ourselves. I could see their faces now and "damn  they are attractive" I turn around.

"This is yams, he is my best friend and he majors in criminology" Rosie introduces me

"Hello everyone" I bow

"So your the guy who called today during lunch huh" the tall male looks at me
"I'm Hwang In-Yeop, She is Moon Ga-Young and he is Cha Eun-Woo" he continues while pointing at each of them
"Eun-woo from Astro?, nice" I reply with a small smile, then I turn my eyes back to I'm-Yeop and slowly look around to all of them "shall we go in?" I ask while walking to the register.

A/N:
Think of Wally's Arcade as Chucky cheese with the coins also In-Yeop and Eun-Woo haven't met yams yet at the the house so I'm sorry for the confusion