Chapter 16 (Thoughts)

~Jisoo's POV~
"Do you like someone"  Yams rephrased the question, I wanted  In-Yeop to say no but I also wanted him to say yes but for it to be me...
He took a long pause and looked down, after a while, he looked back up and looked at Yams and Jin then me and answered...."Yes" he put in a cheerful smile and blushed. The only thing I kept thinking was "is he talking about me?" "It's not me" "accept it Jisoo" " not everything is about you" "he probably thinks I'm not stable enough".

We went home after a while of playing and we dropped In-Yeop at his place, the rest of the questions were completely irrelevant and I didn't even pay attention after his answer.

I took a shower and layer in my bed thinking about what happened, why was I so heartbroken because of this? Good for him that he found somebody! He's just a friend? Friend right? I kept thinking about it and soon my eyes lids felt heavy and I fell asleep.

A/N
hello everyone, sorry this chapter is short and to make up for it I am currently working in another chapter, I noticed how my story does not have a lot of drama and I'm sorry for that, I'm not a good writer and this is my first book so I am very sorry.

I hope you guys have eaten something, don't skip on meals, do hydrate and if you have been laying on your bed or been sitting for some time please get up and stretch, take a small walk, if you have unfinished homework please finish it :)