Chapter 10 (Birthday Reality)

~In-Yeop POV~

"oh, i thought they would be here, anyways you can go and get your bag or stuff" Jisoo told me . I went up the stairs and entered the guest bedroom, I checked everywhere but my bag was not there "Hey Jisoo" i called down the stairs "Yes" she answered "um my bag is not here", "oh i put it in my room since you fell asleep on my bed", my face turned red "u-uh th-thanks". i entured Jisoo's room and started looking for my bag, I checked her closit "not here", I checked under her table "not here", then I checked under her bed "ah...here it is" i mutter, as I took my bag I also saw a black poka dot box, me being curious I took out the box and sat on her bed "she wont mind" i tell myself as I start counting down, "3...2...1..OPEN" i opened the box and found....her report cards from school and what seems to be a birth certificate folder?

"Damn,shes a nerd" i say while reading her %100 on all her report cards (a/n i am using the Canadian report card system since I don't know much about other conterys) and perfect credits and GPA, I then picked up her birth certificate "She never did tell me her birthday, one look wont hurt" i opened the paper that was covering the birth certificate to see.....25/12/1996- WAIT but today is december 24. Shocked i put the box back under her bed and walk back downstairs, there i spotted her, she was laying on the couch fast asleep, i walk closer to her with now our faces only a few cm apart, i look closer to see...Jisoo crying? In her sleep? I wipe her tear as i then picked her up bridal style and layed her on her bed, i tucked her in  and placed a small kiss on her forhead hoping she is alright.

I left her house a few minutes later..

                                                                  poopeepoopee

In-Yeop: Did you know it is Jisoo's Birthday tomorow???

Jin: How do you know?

Yams: She told you :0

Ga-Young: Wait-really??

Eun-Woo: Why did she not tell us :<

In-Yeop: I just found out like a few muinites ago also where are you guys (Jin and Yams)? I walked her homw and you both were not there???

Yams: OoooOOOo Romeo making his move huh?

Eun-Woo: Walking her home eh :)

Jin: We were at work, Is she okay?

In-Yeop: -_- and yeah shes okay, she fell asleep on the couch, she was crying too? also i picked her up and layed her in bed dw   ~W~

In-Yeop: Anywayyysss, what should we do for her birthday??

Ga-Young: Party?

Yams: Uh actually, dont do anything, she doent like her birthday, ill explain..Lets meet at Bspot?

In-Yeop: yEa

Eun-Woo: SURE

Ga-Young; mhm

Jin: I sEe YoUUU 0w0

~Nobodys POV~

*Timeskip*

Yams and Jin and the others had met up at Bspot, everyone had ordered a coffee consitered it was 9:00 PM. As they were waiting for their coffee Yams and Jin began to explain why Jisoo did not like her birthday.

*Flashback*

"Jisoo was walking back home when she got hit in the head and emediantly blacked out, Jisoo woke up with pain aching all over her body "You were fun" a man said with a smirk as he left with her "card" (a/n if yk what i mean by card) , she later told her family that day and soon it was confirmed~ 25/12/2004

"My wife left and my wonderful left me because of a bitch and slut you are" Jisoo's dad yelled ~25/12/2010

"I love you" Kyle told Jisoo "i love you too" she replied with a huge smile and leaped to hug him, the same night he became her second and left for USA the next morning ~25/12/2009

"Your dad is in Jail"~25/12/2010

"Please sign this contract"~25/12/2011

~end of Blackflash~

Everybody sat in silence and left one by one (with their coffee)

~Jisoo's POV~

I Woke up and checked the time 12AM "Oh yeah, dad is coming over" i said as i heard the doorbell ring . I walked over to my door and let my dad in but suddnly i smell a heavy heavy sent of alchohal, "This is all your fault" he said as he started to hit me. i heald my legs in pain, i look back at my hand and see "Blood" i say as i start frekeng out.

~40 Minutes Later~

He finnally left i thought as i start running rivers/ sobbing in pain. AFter some time i patch up my scars and cuts then wore some sweat pants , i went back up stairs and eventually cried myslef to sleep.

~Morning (7AM)~

Hours later i woke up and felt tired and misrable , i look over at my alarm clock and see in a bright neon red clour "7:00AM" my eyes widen "SHIT i have set in an hour" i mutter as i hop into the shower.

I finished getting dressed and eating at 7:47AM, knowing i would be late i decided to now walk but drive to set. I luckily made it to set at exactly 8:00AM, i greeted eveyrone on my way o shere we would be shooting our next scene, i walk into the classroom and heard a loud ~POP~ i flinched for a while but once i open my eyes i see.....

A/N:

WASSSUPPPP

so sorry for the cliffhanger but hehehehehe. sorry, i have this random burst on energy and i felt like writing so HI.

HOpe you guys are still doing well, eat your nutruions, lisen to some music and enjoy everyday :)

also i am deeply sorry if you had a hard time reading this, i am typing really fast and my grammarly is not working with me right now :)