Chapter 4 (Over The Week)

~~Jisoo's Home~~

~Jisoo's POV~

All the cars started to pull up in my driveway, they all got out of their cars one by one then entering my house.

we got settled and sat on the couches in my living room. we ordered some take out and to pass the time we decided to watch some Kdrama named "Love Alarm".

An episode and a half in when I heard the door open, "Hey I'm home" a voice called "In the living room" Yams and I both said, Jin walked in the room and set our take out food on the table in front of us "I ran into the delivery guy here" Jin said while giving me an "I swear I was not stealing your food" face, "Hello, my name is Jin, I am Rosies- uh Jisoo's brother, I am guessing you guys are part of the True Beuty cast?" Jin introduced himself so I won't have to. I turn around since I haven't heard a thing from them for two whole minutes and see Ga-young, In-Yeop and Eun-woo jaw drooped to the floor "YOUR BROTHER IS THE JIN" they scream in my face, I didn't know what to do so I looked at Jin then at Yams who looks like he is about to laugh then back at the couch then got up and told them to eat while I got water for them "let Jin do the charming" I said while pouring water into the cups. A few minutes after I come back into the living room to see all of them laughing and having fun?

I have never done this before so it was all very new for me, my family never ate together either.

~Through the Week~

~Monday~

You are wearing...

It was the first day on set so I had decided to bring everyone coffee, mine and In-yeop character does not come until the second episode, -VROOM VROOM- "is that a motorbike?" Yams says catching up to me "why are you here again?" I ask "there is no...

It was the first day on set so I had decided to bring everyone coffee, mine and In-yeop character does not come until the second episode, -VROOM VROOM- "is that a motorbike?" Yams says catching up to me "why are you here again?" I ask "there is nothing at home" he replied with a goofy face that turned into a smile. "Oh hey Jisoo, why are you here? don't you come in next episode?" an employer asked "Uh yeah but I thought it would be nice to bring some coffee, oh and also is Hwang In-Yeop here?" I ask "yeah he is, he has to learn to ride a motorbike for his character so he's in the back practicing," the employer says pointing to the "back" "thank you," I say as I drag Yams with me.

-VROOM VROOM-

we heard the bike get louder and louder as we walked through the curtains that blocked the back, "hey I didn't know you were here today" In-Yeop walks over to me "yeah yams and I got bored so we brought over some coffee" I Look at the motorbike "are you actually learning it? it's dangerous" I say with a warning "It's actually pretty fun, you can ride it with me one day," he tells me with a nice big smile.

~After Set~

As Yams and I were walking to his car I heard someone say my name "JIIIISOOOOO" I turn around to see Hwang In-Yeop waving at me "WANNA GRAB LUNCH?" he yells while approaching me "Sure" I replied while telling Yams I will come home later.