Chapter 35 (Right? Or Wrong?)

(Jisoo's POV)

*Timeskip*

I stayed in my room after In-Yeop left, I was thinking the majority of the time "should I?" "should I not?" I really like him and he likes me, Would it be right? Am I making the right choice? What if I fail? What if we fall out of love? Is this a test?.

*sigh* I got up from my bed and made my way to the backyard...I took a deep breath when I saw In-Yeop standing outside by the ledge looking at the view. The view was really nice, especially at night, the lights, the cold yet nice weather mixed with a bit of wind, not to mention his amazingly pretty face, it all fit so well.

I took a few steps and exhaled "hey" I greeted him, I seemed to have scared him a bit due to his slight shake, he turned my way and looked back at the view "hey" he responded, I walked beside him and enjoyed the view as well, "Yes" I answered, he looked at me confused and I turned to look back at him "Yes, I want to be your girlfriend" I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. We broke the kiss and both smiled and looked back at the view.

(In-Yeop and Jisoo's Mind)

I kept smiling, this felt right, it felt amazing, and those butterflies, they are back.

(Jisoo's POV)

they flat as if there were more than 1000 just fluttering everywhere, shy yet excited. Just as I started to relax I heard a bunch of people start laughing and say some words "HEY, YOU GUYS FINALLY TOGETHER?, ROMEO? JULIET?" It was Yams, Jin , Eun-Woo , Ga-Young and....Eva.

I quickly ran to Eva and hugged her "D-did I make a mistake? Was this the right c-choice? Are y-you mad? I am s-sorry?" She quickly hugged me tightly and I felt 2 other pair of arms hold me, Jin and Yams "it's okay, you don't need to be nervous, any choice you make is yours, you decide" Eva said as she left a small kiss on my forehead and hugged me tightly.

"Hey, let's go watch some movies now," Yams said as he is still hugging me, soon I felt him and then Jin peel of me then I got peeled of Eva, I turn around to see who was holding me and it was In-Yeop "Get Off My Girlfriend," he said fiercely as he held on to me.

We all ran inside and cuddled together with a blanket and surrounded my take-out and snacks.

~

Soon one by one everybody fell asleep. My eyes felt heavy as I soon laid on In-Yeop and closed my eyes, I felt him kiss my forehead "you give me butterflies every time, goodnight" he said softly as he cuddled me, soon we both fell asleep.

~

A/N

Ladies, Gentlemen or She/Her and Him/His and They/Them, this was the final chapter of Butterflies. I hope everybody has enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

there will soon be more work by me.

I hope everybody has eaten and stayed hydrated :)

Stay Gold

~

Started: Wed/12/Jan/2021

Ended: Wed/14/April/2021 at 7:00pm

~

lol, that's a coincidence both on a Wednesday.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠🦋 ~𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻-𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗽~ 🎉