Chapter 9 (Attention)

~In-Yeop POV~

Jisoo and I arrived on set and took our seats in the classroom, she sits in front of me :)

~Timeskip To After The Shoot~

"CUT," the director said, everyone started clapping "that's it for today great job everyone," he said as we all continue to cheer and clap, "hey since we have more time, anyone wanna play a game?" Ga-Young suggested, everyone seemed to be into the idea. "okay everyone I will explain how to play" Ga-young said as she started to walk up to the front of the classroom we were in.

Everybody who was playing got divided into 2 groups, Eun-Woo and Ga-young was on team 1 which was the opposite of team 2 witch Jisoo and I were in. The game we were playing was an English speaking game, one person from each group had to come up to the front, they will be giving a word in Korean and they would have to translate it (pronunciation counts) and/or try to spell it if you can translate it your team earns 5 points and if you can spell it out your team earns 10 points, if you were able to translate and spell your team earns 15 points.

Group 1

!) Eun-woo

2)Ga-Young

3)Yoo-Na

4)Hye-Yoon

Group 2

1)In-Yeop

2)Jisoo

3)Min-ah

4)Min-Gi

"First from team 1 is Yoo-Na and from team 2 In-Yeop" Joo-Hyuk (A/N yeah don't ask how he came to True Beauty, he is also the Annoncer or "host" of the game lets say) Yoo-Na and were now standing side by side at the front of the classroom, Joo-Hyuk gave us the word in Korean as we both tried different variations of it in English. We both really bad at English it seems -RING RING- the timer rang, we both did not get the points, "can we like to pass the word to another of our teammates?" Jisoo asked as she to up from her seat, "yes you can" Joo-Hyuk said with a smirk, I was pretty surprised "can I pass my word to JIsoo?" I asked Joo-Hyuk with a "please say yes I am desperate" smile, once he nodded Jisoo got up and stood beside me, team 1 changed their team mate from Yoo-Na to Hye-Yoon Joo-Hyuk rest the timer back to 30 seconds. Just as Joo-Hyuk clicked to start the timer Jisoo pressed her red buzzer that was set in front of us when we thought we had the answer, Just as she clicked it Jisoo translated "Frustrated" then spelt it out "F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D", she had said it with really good pronunciation and damn she even knew how to spell it. The room went quiet waiting for Joo-Hyuk to say if it was correct or not "That's was really good, your team gets 15 points"

"good job Jisoo," I told her giving her a small hug, I then turned and saw her face turn a shade of pink making my face heat up, our whole team was cheering as they were happy we got the point, "How are you so good?" Min-Gi asked, "o-oh well I was self-taught and I went to Canada and America for a modelling agency and so I picked up English, Spanish and French," Jisoo said as she put her hand behind her neck shyly.

~Jisoo's POV~

"Could you say something in French?" In-Yeop asked me with his adorable smile- wtf am I thinking "Uhm yeah sure...Bonjour Je m'appelle Jisoo et j'ai 22 ans, and in English, it means Hello my name is Jisoo and I am 22 years old" (A/N sorry I am not that great at french) I say as I nervously pick at my nail gently, the room got quiet so I looked up and saw In-Yeops face, he was smiling and his face turned red, everybody just started clapping as I kept looking at In-Yeop, the feeling came again.

~Timeskip~

I changed out of the school uniform and wore the outfit I was originally wearing (in case you forgot)

The game was finally over, I didn't like all that attention...."hey Jisoo" I heard a voice call my name from behind, I turn around and see In-Yeop run towards me, it was slow though....slow-motion. "are you going home?" I asked him "Uh yeah but I kinda forgot my bag at your place so could we go to your place? Together?" he smiled at me "uh yeah sure" I answer, I am meeting with my dad but it's not until later, Jin and Yams or anybody don't know. I let out a huge sigh.

In-Yeop seemed to take notice of my sigh as he kept looking at me from time to time, "we are here" I told him as I catch him already looking at me.

We walked in the house and Yams and Jin Wernet there Oh I thought they would be here, anyways you can go and get your bag or stuff" I told In-Yeop as I took off my shoes.

A/N

OKAY, SO I DECIDED TO POST ANOTHER CHAPTER CAUSE I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR NOT POSTING FOR A WHILE, its 10:45 pm so I'm gonna go ahead and sleep also if it is late for you then SLEEP PLEASE :) for my sake please rest or give yourself a break from time to time, sleep is everything :)