Chapter 14 (TB4Ever)

(Still Jisoo's POV)

~Timeskip~

Today was January 18, 2020, today was also the last day of our episode and the last day on set and together and everyone who was part of it would meet up...one last time.

Jisoo is wearing....

Tomorrow is In-Yeop's Birthday and I was thinking of bringing it home to see someplace with beautiful scenery and just enjoy it, it is what I always wanted and I heard In-Yeop talking to Yams about it

Tomorrow is In-Yeop's Birthday and I was thinking of bringing it home to see someplace with beautiful scenery and just enjoy it, it is what I always wanted and I heard In-Yeop talking to Yams about it. I could take him to the carnival with the others too...

I arrived at the classroom and greeted everyone, since it was the last day I thought "why not smile too", everybody was shocked and some even hugged me as they complimented my Rosie smile, "OOOOHHH SO THAT'S WHY YAMS AND JIN call YOU ROSIE, BECAUSE OF YOUR SMILE" Ga-young said in shock and Eun-woo seemed to realize at the same time.

I turned around on my seat and greeted In-Yeop who was.....Already looking at me? Embarrassed he smiled, adverted his eyes and put his hand behind his neck "You're Smiling Now huh" In-Yeop said as he looked back up at me then at my smile "U-uh yeah" I said followed by an awkward silence. After a while, I remembered about his birthday "H-hey wanna go somewhere together...tomorrow?" I asked breaking the silence "Well I cant-" before he could finish the sentence I interrupted him "You can't say no this time" I said pouting whining knowing its the only way he won't make up some excuse to not go with me, "Y'Know every since you became more open...I realize how immature you and Yams are" In-Yeop said with a chuckle "Hey....that's not nice," I said pouting, I turn back around and look back straight as we try to finish the last couple of our scenes.

At 2;00 PM our last sense was complete, everyone was cheering and clapping and some were even crying. I don't know how I was feeling, it was my first time in a long time being emoisonally attached to something...or was it a....someone? i felt happy but sad that I might not be around G-Young, Eun-Woo or...In-Yeop. Everybody was going theirseperate ways and I am not able tobe with them for our journeys, I wanted to be with them, we still had time together so I should spend it wisely and have a lot of fun , we might not get a season 2.

Our whole cast had coffee together for....the last time. In-Yeop and I decided to head to my place.

~TimeSkip~

"ROSIE GET READY OR WE MIGHT NOT MAKE IT THERE IN TIME" Yams yelled at me as In-Yeop and I entered the house "OKAY,OKAY" i said as I ran up the stairs and to my room.

A/N

I know I know, the chapters are getting short, but I promise I will make more. I added the "we might not have a season 2" just incase there is a season 2 and I might make a second book.

I was reading some comment and omg you guys are amazing, I love you guys so much, I know its not that big but for me this is everything and can't thank you guys enough.

Today is actually one of my friends birthday so yay happy birthday.

I hope you all are doing great during this whole covid-19, please don't lose hope or give in for my sake and everyone around you sakes, I know it can be stressful at times but if you give up its gonna hurt, taking a break is different then giving up, take breaks, eat something, drink water and get some rest. during this covid-19 it made me feel more insecure and I have been trying to change my appreance and it feels terrible so I'm just gonna put in a Jin from BTS quote that I just love.

"Your presence can give happiness. I hope you remember that." -Kim Seokjin

"When something is delicious. It's zero calories." -Kim Seokjin

I hope you guys are taking care of yourselfs mentally.