Chapter 18 (Poison)

(Jisoo's POV)

"K-KYLE?" I said in shock, why was he here? why now? I turn to In-Yeop and he seemed to take notice "Dec 25 Kyle?" he mouthed to me and I nod in response. He took advantage of me because I was a gullible child then but I am not now...i am still scared of him though.

"kyle?" I heard a voice say behind me, I turn to see Jin and Yams standing there, Jin was ready to beat the shit out of him but Yams was, unfortunately, holding him back "Ooh so Ji over here got a new boyfriend" Kyle said as he smirked, he walked towards me and stood inches from me "Does he know" he leaned to my ear and whispered "Yeah, I do so Back the fuck up from her" In-Yeop said as he pushed Kyle back away from me and stood in front of me.

"Let's go somewhere more private to talk, follow me" Kyle stared at In-Yeop then back at me as he started walking and gesturing for us to follow, I was nervous but as I started slowly walking backwards I felt something hold my hand, it was warm and was holding my hand tight, I look down at my hand and... In-Yeop was holding my hand "Come on, I wanna hear what he has to say, don't worry I will be there with you.....Yams, Jin don't worry okay?" He said as he started walking behind Kyle.

We stood in an empty park and In-Yeop was still holding my hand "Ji don't you miss me" Kyle asked as he gave a pouting sad puppy face, it was just Kyle, In-Yeop and me "WHy are you here Newbie" He rolled his eyes at In-Yeop "I am her boyfriend so I got to protect her" He answered with an annoyed face and staring at him with a 'back off' face, His response made me blush immediately and I turn my face away from the two.

"Prove it".... Kyles words put me in shock, P-Prove it?- the thought made my face turn even more red "okay" In-Yeop then stood behind me and held my waist, he pulled me close to his chest and rested his face on my shoulder (Back Hug?) I look up at Kyle to see him staring at me, he seems pretty upset and annoyed "I wasn't gonna leave you.." Kyle spoke to me "Then w-why did you?" I respond softly and still flustered by In-Yeop "It hurt you know, I'm not a toy and do you know how long it took me to recover, I WAS SCARED" I took a big breath and let out a big sigh before continuing "Y-You knew what you were doing, I trusted you and I was gullible and you took that to your advantage, I can't trust you or be friends with you and I don't want to do anything with you" I finish, upset from all the memory that was now resurfacing I let out some tears, In-Yeop let go of the back hug and stood in front of me "Tch, You made her cry" He said before hugging me, I love his hugs... it's comforting and I feel like I can trust him...i just hope he is different.

"Look...I saw you on a popular show and I just wanted to ask if you wanted to catch up and start over" Kyle said as he made his way towards me... "No she won't and could we go? it's my birthday and Rosie over here took me here as a surprise" In-Yeop broke the hug and instead bent down in front of me and gestured me to go on his back, I got on his back and felt the thing again, they felt more like a bunch of butterflies flying around my stomach "R-Rosie? You let him call you Rosie?" He asked annoyed "You never let me call you th-" I cut him off "Yeah I do, I trust him and I know for a fact that he's a better man than you so he deserves the right to call his girlfriend by a cute name," I said as I held on to In-Yeop and gave Kyle my iconic Rosie smile before In-Yeop walked off with me on his back.

(In-Yeop POV)

my face was red... LIKE RED RED, I called her Rosie and she didn't mind it, does she actually test me that much? Oh god, I even called her my girlfriend- my birthday is becoming more and more awkward!! I cursed at myself "Hey, I don't mind you calling me Rosie, I do trust you and sorry if the whole thing was uncomfortable for you but I can make it up since it is still your birthday!" Jisoo calmly said, she was resting her head on my shoulder and her head was facing my ear- god was she trying to seduce me??!?! "No it's okay, At least you know he is jealous of you princess," I said as we arrived in front of Yams and the others, I turn to see her face and she was looking away but I could still see the redness on her face...Maybe my birthday might be fun this year?

A/N

Hey everyone, I hope you all are doing great, finish your homework, drink water, eat something please and make sure your stretch I don't want anyone to feel down, okay?

My albums came today and I love them, I got Bts Love Yourself: Answer and WEi: First Sight black and white version and they both are amazing :3

My sister and I are gonna watch some movies while eating Spicy rice cake: F

we are watching "The Matrix" "Over The Moon" and "The Silence of the lambs" so next chapter I will rate them for you guys :) also if you have any suggestions on movies or tv shows please do comment on them, I like movies that affect my perspective on life or how I see things and even things that make me question everything (yeah I am bad at explaining) I like Slice of life, stand up comedy, drams, murder mysteries or mysteries in general and horror so basically everything :)

Anyways I hope you all are doing great and for my sake smile cause I think your smile is cute :) hehe, I'm a flirt :) also, stay safe and do whatever makes you happy cause like I wrote before "Money does not make your life valuable but the rate of your happiness and enjoyment of your life does" -Author :)

sorry if I seem weird writing all of this, I have issues with myself and because of that I was unable to enjoy my childhood and I really don't want to spend any of my life thinking about what others think about me and I want to be able to love myself :) Do your best okay, I support you :)

and like always...here are some quotes :)

"Rather than taking an easy route, taking a difficult route is more satisfying and interesting. Life is hard at times; Life is easy at other times. It zig-zags and spins round and round it goes up and down. when all that is done, you'll probably smile and say 'I lived a very fun life'"-Minzy

That's true because it won't be fun without some challenges :)

"People cry, not because they are too weak. It's because they have been strong for too long"-Changmin from TVXQ

It's also Taehyun From TXT 19th Birthday YAY :)

anyways have a good day and make sure to get some rest :)