Chapter 31 (Friends)

(Jisoo's POV)

"You guys know each other?" In-Yeop asked surprised.

I sat down with them on a separate chair, I remembered I got a message and I looked at my hand,

Ni-Ki: HEY I HOPE YOUR HAVING FUN! GET YOUR MANZZZ ALSO YOU ARE SO AMAZING I KINDA MISS YOU :(

I smiled even more making my cheeks turn slightly red "OooOo" I came back to reality and realized that everyone was staring at me "Who were you messaging" Eva was the only one talking to me "oh, in Japan there is this guy Ni-Ki, he was my roommate and he's just texting me cause he seriously has nothing else to do" I say laughing, it was easy talking to Eva after all, we were childhood friends...

"Is he your boyfriend?" "How are you?" "I haven't seen you for so long" "Tell me everything" Eva was drowning me in questions, good thing I can swim "He's not my boyfriend, just a friend, I'm currently okay and yeah we should get dinner together and catch up, remember our stupid dinner dates" I answered smiling, it felt like we were the only ones there, old friends catching up. "They were fun, why didn't you tell me you got out of the hospital?" I looked down and tried my best to respond "u-uh, I was embarrassed and I went to Japan for the first time" she looked at me still smiling "Well you look amazing so I'm hoping you are doing amazing" I bit my lip and stay quiet "we are still here you know?" Jin said making me and Eva me turn to them "so how do you guys know each other?" In-Yeop questioned "We were childhood friends but we lost contact when she went to this hospital and had to stay there for a month then went to Japan as you just heard" She explained, I had some questions myself "how do you guys know Eva?" I asked, in my head, I guessed In-yeop and Eva are- "Dating" In-Yeop responded, I smiled "congrats" I responded and told In-Yeop and Eva.

"I want to know what you did in Japan," Eva asked me -DING- -DING- -DING- -DING- I look at my phone and it was Ni-Ki bombing me with messages

Ni-KI: IM BORED

Ni-Ki: TALK TO MEEEE

Ni-Ki: WANNA CALL

Ni-Ki: IM GONNA CALL YOU

-PHONE RING-

I laughed in response to Ni-Ki spamming me "Who is it?" Eva curiously asked "it's just Ni-Ki," I told her and decline the call "ANSWER HIM, I WANNA HEAR" She hyperly said "Okay Okay," i said and unlock my phone

Ni-Ki: "READ" YOU SAW THIS CALL MEEE

I clicked on his contact and called

(a/n the i.n of their names is who is talking, bold is between call and the non-bold is them talking to Jisoo, E=Everyone)

N: SKRRT SKRRRT, JISOOOOOOO, I MISS YOU

E: *Laughs*

J: My friends are listening so don't say anything weird

N: OOOooOoo HI JISOO's FRIENDS

E: HI Ni-Ki

N: So how are you?

J: I'm currently okay how about you?

N: I miss you and it's kinda boring without a dramatic girl and her food

J: I know I am amazing

N: who said that, anyway i got to go to some practice thing BYEEE

J: Bye

N: ill Text you when I am done

*Ends call*

"He seems nice" Eva immediately commented "He is, he would also make a good therapist," I said jokingly.

(In-Yeop POV)

My girlfriend and my ex-crush are childhood friends, great.

they are currently having a whole conversation right in front of us, "Hey Eva wanna go and get some food?" I asked trying to get her away from Jisoo "Actually I want to talk to Jisoo a bit longer" Eva's response got me a bit annoyed "I need to tell you something" that somehow grabbed her attention and she agreed and followed me to my room upstairs.

I walk in the balcony and let out a huge sigh, she looked at me confused and worried,

"What is it?"

"It's about Jisoo, I actually use to like her....more than a friend"

A/n
I'm sorry if it seems that In-Yeop is rude, I didn't mean it to be like that.

I hope everyone is eating and stay hydrated, stay safe!

They have started giving vaccines for covid-19 and I hope it works :) I would do anything for every day to be like before, but with everything, I learned over the pandemic. Make everything worth it :)

Update: I honestly can't believe that I am alive, I don't know why but all of everything seems fake, I'm not sure what is real or fake anymore- it feels like I'm in a game, what If I just randomly wake up from a coma and this was a dream or a virtual reality game and I lost 0-0