Chapter 20 (Bold Move)

(In-Yeop POV)

Jisoo and I sat in the cart and looked out, the whole place was light up and from a high place, it was really beautiful. I sat back down waiting for us to reach the top...I had something special in mind and I wanted it to be today that I....confess to her.

we were halfway there "Few more minutes" I mumble to myself "I WAS RIGHT" I look up from my seat, Jisoo was standing up and looking out the cart we were in "It really is beautiful from here" Her hair was being blown through the wind as I could see her face be lit up from the view.

The cart stopped moving...

we were at the top...

my heart was pounding...

"This is my chance," I thought...

I stood up and made my way over to Jisoo, I stood beside her and stared at her, she looked super happy...I turned to face her and she took notice and faced me "what is it?" she asked in a soft tone, -POUND POUND- my heart was racing, I lean in and...

~Few minutes ago~

"I will let you and your girlfriend stay up there for 2 minutes so be quick and make your move," the woman told me, I gave her a thank you smile and quickly went into the cart where Jisoo was waiting for me.

~Preasent~

The cart suddenly started moving and I lost my chance, I let out a sad sigh and tried to cover up the lean with a hug "T-Thank you for all this" I said hoping she wouldn't think anything of what I almost did "Your welcome, I hope you enjoyed the day so far but... I wanna take you somewhere where it is just me and you later, okay?", Where is she gonna take me? I quickly nodded and sat back down a bit embarrassed, Tch I could have made the move...

~Timeskip~

we got off the Ferris Wheel and walked for a bit to try and find the others, we spotted them at a photo booth, "Hey guys" Jisoo and I walked up to them, the others looked at me with a curious face, I am guessing they were the ones who got the lady at the Ferris Wheel to stop at the top, I quickly look away and move my head let and right softly.

"Let's take some photos," Yams said as he put his arm around my neck and pulled me down "You being short does not give you an exception to break my neck!" I whined and walked into the photo booth with the others. we did a variety of poses as a group then they each took photos with me individually, when it was Jisoos turn she did things like bunny ears and finger hearts and hugged me. we had one more photo to take for it to be a photo strip, I put out a peace sign with my hand and as soon as I heard the click of the camera I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek -CLICK CLICK- my face turned red as we got out and took a look at the photos, when you take a photo strip you get 2, one for you and one for the other person "Now we both have one" Jisoo said as she handed me the other Photo strip.

~Timeskip~
"I think it's time we head home" "Yeah I'm pretty tired" "today was fun," We all said agreeing "WAIT" we all stopped and turned to Jisoo "what is it, princess," I asked while putting my arm around her shoulder "I wanna take In-Yeop somewhere, you guys go on without us okay," Jisoo said and even started waking bye "BYE GUYS" "don't do anything...weird" "PROTECTION" "Be safe," they all said simultaneously as I closed my eyes in embarrassment "GET IT ROMEO," Yams and Jin said as they drove off. Jisoo and I waved bye to everyone "Follow me" Jisoo said and started walking "where are we going" I asked as I caught up to her "Somewhere special" she smiled at me and we kept walking.

A/N

OMG, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING AS MUCH AS I DID BEFORE AHHH.

I have been catching up on work and I got my report card today....oh no

ANYWAYS I hope everyone is doing well, have EATEN SOMETHING, DRANK water, had FUN and at least had some kind of activity today.

I finished up the draft of the next few chapters and wow it's gonna be one hell of a ride (not even that bad) anyways I did it during my class since I felt so bad for not updating and again I am extremely sorry :(

(I am thinking of something interesting that has happened...)

My march break got moved to April now -_-

Quotes like usual

"Cry out loud. look in the mirror and shake it off. I've cried like that before and others will have times like that too. Cheer up. You are not alone." Jonghyun from SHINee (R.I.P <3)

"Die with Memories, Not dreams" -unknown

"Appreciate everything that you have, before moments turn into memory" -Pervy Sage

ily so please take care of yourself and others who might need it :)