Chapter 15 (Graduation)

(Play "I like me better" by lauv)

~In-Yeop POV~

I saw Jisoo run up the stairs, I simply just sat on the couch as I waited for the three musketeers to finish getting ready and come downstairs. Today is Jisoo's Graduation and I decided to come with them. Jin and I were talking when I saw him look behind me and slowly grow an 'aw, I'm so proud of you' smile, I turn around to see what Jin was smiling at and- I was speechless, Jisoo was standing there wearing a beautiful dress....(pick any you like or what others you like)

(pick any you like or what others you like)

She looked stunning

She looked stunning...I stood there wide-eyed and once I realized I was staring too much I quickly smiled and turned my face so she couldn't see my Rudolph nose of a face (his nose is red....so In-Yeop's face is red....) Jin and Yams noticed while Jisoo was grabbing her bag and they just smiled at me and jus-  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)........( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) (A/n Attack on Lenny's)

Soon after that whole " ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" thing, We headed in the car, the order was... Yams and Jin at the front and Jisoo and I at the back. Yams and Jin forced me to sit with Jisoo as if they were planning something -_-

On the road it was bumpy and I was really close to Jisoo, I looked over to the minor and- Jin (driving) was looking at me with a smug smirk face 0-0, I quickly look away but my eyes kept adverting to Jisoo.. she was looking outside the window smiling. I still can't believe I got her to smile, she's so fragile and kind and not to mention HELLA SMART, I placed a smile on my face and looked through the window on my side blushing.

~Timeskip~

Jin, Yams and I were seated as we patiently waited for Jisoo's name to be called.

"Kim Jisoo" The principal started "Kim Jisoo has shown amazing sportsmanship and responsibility throughout the tears, she is truly dedicated and one of the amazing students and one of a kind, Kim Jisoo we hope you do well and do us proud" She (the principal is a female) announced as Jisoo walked on stage, they hugged each other and I saw the principal cry a little and whisper something into Jisoo's ear, Yams, Jin and I, on the other hand, we were standing up and cheering and clapping LOUDLY while jumping up and down, Jisoo noticed us and gave us a HUGE Rosie smile.

After her graduation the three of us were on the search of Jisoo, there were many students with their parents taking photos and we really wanted to take photos with her. We soon found Jisoo and she was chatting with the principal, she seemed really happy. We then took so many photos with JIsoo, Polaroids, Phone, cameras or even a flip phone, we took photos like crazy, the three of us (Yams, Jin and In-Yeop) were like three proud parents crying over our baby Jisoo growing up.

I was going over my photo gallery as I was waiting for Jisoo who was taking photos with her "favourite teachers" God she really is nerdy, I smiled to myself. I took in a total of 231 Photos and going over them made my stomach feel like something, Butterflies? wait- B-BUT-TERFLIES?? AM I REALLY GETTING BUTTERFLIES? but why? is it J-Jisoo? I thought as I looked over my shoulder to see Jisoo smiling as she posed for a photo.

~8:00 PM ~

Jisoo's graduation was over and we decided to end the day off by going over to a beach and just talking.

The song "I Like Me Better" by Lauv played as Jisoo and I put our heads out the window, the wind was blowing through our hair as we both were enjoying the moment and having fun (A/N I wish I could do this with somebody) The song was perfect...cause I really do "like me better when I'm with you".

~Beach~

We arrived at the beach and just laid the towels we brought on the sand and lay down on it as we stared at the stars, it was (starting from the left) JIn, Yams, Jisoo and then me.

"hey look over there, it's a shooting star," Jisoo said, she sat Chris crossed and was what seemed to be Wishing for something "In-yeop You should wish for something before the star passes," Yams said as he raises his eyebrow and adverted his eyes to Jisoo then back at me, he was telling me to wish something about her.....

"What did you wish for" Jisoo asked me
"If I told you then it won't come true" I replied, I really want to tell her but it might not happen and she might not feel the same way, I let out a sigh as I lay back down.

"Hey, guys wanna play 20 questions?" Yams suggestions, we all agreed and sat in a circle, "Okay uh Yams ho first", "okay, Jin....are you seeing someone or at least have an intraday on someone" Yams asked and Not gonna lie we were all intrigued "Um no, females don't seem to like me" Jin reply's and started pouting, "u-uh anyways In-Yeop do you have a little crush or something.." Jin said as he snapped out of his thoughts, all eyes were on me even Jisoo..........

A/N
AH HELLOOO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL, EAT SOMETHING OR TAKE A DRINK OF WATER OR AT LEAST STAND-UP AND STRETCH.

so I bought a WEi album and a BTS love yourself answer album and now I'm waiting for it to arrive.

I just finished watching AOT ep 8 and- gurl Why WHYYY :(

THANK YOU SO MICH FOR 1K VIEWS I DIDNT THINK THIS WOULD HIT THAT MANY SO TYSM I LOVE YOU GUYS :)