Chapter 34 (Together)

(Jisoo's POV)

I felt bad for what I have done, I left and it brought up memories everybody was trying to avoid, I should apologize to In-Yeop for having him tell the rest rather than me.

-Next Morning-

I walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen, I had a photo shoot today, my schedule was Photoshoot, Lunch, Interview and around 8 I would talk to In-Yeop before I then Sleep.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to my car "today is gonna be chaotic" I thought in my head as I sat on the driver seat of my car

*Timeskip*

I walked into my house, placed my belongings down and flopped onto the couch, "ugh I'm so tired" I whined "hey" I jumped as I heard the voice ending me on the ground, I look up from the ground and see In-yeop looking down at me. I quickly get up and walk over to where he was standing "hey" I said trying to hide the embarrassment "I actually needed to talk to you" I informed him, he looked up at me as he was drinking his glass of water.

I brought him to my room and sat, I tapped on the bed signalling him to sit beside me, I let out a huge sigh and looked at him "I'm really really sorry that I asked you to tell the others about where I was" I look at the ground and start regretting "I know it wasn't your responsibility and I am also sorry about how I left, I was very dramatic and I am sorry how I just confessed then just left you-" I was blabbering but then I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine, they were soft and warm. I quickly pull back remembering Eva, my eyes wide "but e-Eva" I stutter regretting everything, even more, I lay on my bed and cover my face. I felt my bed shrink beside me and I opened my hands and eyes and looked to see In-Yeop laying on his back, smiling and looking at the ceiling.

"we broke up"

my eyes widen as I was looking at him "WHAT" I said, he looked over at me and laughed a bit "Rosie...I still like you" I tried to hold eye contact, my face was turning red and I couldn't believe what he had said, "l-l-like me?" I was shocked, he still likes me.

I got up and sat straight up on my bed facing him "w-what? why? when did you guys?" I started to drown him with every question that popped up in my head when I suddenly felt his arms wrap around my body, next thing I knew, I was laying on his shoulder "calm down, ill give you time to think about it" he took a deep breath before continuing "she broke up with me" I try to break the hug and look at him put his strength was far greater than mine "....its noting bad, we both decided that it was for the best" he chuckled a bit "she was actually the one who told me to tell you how I feel" I smile to his response, I am happy for Eva.

A/N

I currently am writing a new story about Choi Yeonjun and I decided that I would write it all together then release it since I might not have a lot of time during weekdays.

I hope everybody has eaten something and their stomachs are full of nutrition and water!

I have also decided that I will wrap everything up in, Next Chapter.