Part 12

Hello guys, I am sure you want to kill me for being late, I ignored the story totally and focused on the os. So sorry for that. 

Author's pov

The sun rays fell on Vansh's face making him frown and move to feel something soft against him. He opened his eyes slowly finding her pouting while making a cute face.

V(to himself): God! who looks this beautiful while sleeping? (he caressed her face still not realizing their state so smitten by his wife's beauty) I love you, Jaan. I did a mistake by lying to you but I didn't have another chance. I couldn't lose you. 

Fb starts

M: Can you do that for me? 

A man asked Vansh, No literally pleaded him to stay silent, and Vansh couldn't refuse. 

V: Don't do anything wrong! I will support you. 

M: Thank you!! I won't even think about it! 

Vansh nodded his head and quietly listened to what he wanted him to do.

Fb ends

Riddhima moved and the blanket slipped giving him a view of her skin, he gasped with shock and looked at himself. She stretched herself but winced with pain. 

R: ahh (meeting his wide eyes) What? (looked at herself) God !! Don't look !! (they blushed to remember their intense love-making, and she wrapped the sheets around her naked body while he took his pants and wore them, she was about to go when she felt a hand pulling her toward a hard chest) Vansh, Leave me!

V(huskily): I agree we did it in a drunk state however it's not a mistake, And I won't say I didn't want to devour you and pour all the love I have for you, Yesterday was the best night of my life, Our souls are connected now, we became one. Perhaps I am not so saint person, But my love for you is the purest thing in my life. and Never ever doubt it! 

R(throwing herself in his arms): I never expected to be loved like this, My whole life was with my uncle who hated me, I didn't have anyone. (cupping his face) I think God snatched everything from me so that he later gave me all the happiness by giving me the best husband. I don't know why my dump head believed the video of you killing that man.

V: shhhh it's fine, Misunderstanding happens. What matters now is that I earned your trust, right?(she nodded smilingly) (to himself) I have to protect it or else her trust in me will be broken.

R(shy): Now,  leave me, I want to take a shower.

V(smirked): Need help?

R(hit her arm): No, Besharam husband, I will do it along. 

V(pout): You forgot the most important thing. 

R(frowned): what did I forget? Oh my clothes, I will bring them. 

V: not clothes !! another thing! 

R: What? uff yes, Towel !! 

V(left her): seriously? !! She can only think of how to run away from me, but when it came to being romantic she is tu(He felt a kiss on his cheek and his wife winked at him and ran to the washroom making him smile, His phone rang) Ha Angrey? Yes !! Did you reach them? Look, they are not only behind me but behind Riddhima as well !! Reach them before they make another move.

R(from behind): Who are they? 

V: mm No one, sweetheart, I am just explaining to Angrey something that concerns work. I will fresh up, then We"ll have our breakfast.