Part 5

Author's pov

Vansh felt upset and left for his work, He entered his company with a full attitude as usual while his employees were greeting him. He smiled slightly at them nodding his head.

He opened the door and get irritated to see the girl in front of him. Natasha!

V: What are you doing here? 

N: I am here for work.

V: Mrs.Mehta, I have work with your husband, and I can't understand the reason why you keep following me, Especially after what occurred because of you.

N: You don't want me to tell your wife what I know, do you?

V(dangerously): SHut the f*** up, You dare to threaten me, You should be ashamed and scared of me instead because I can tell your husband what I know as well.

She stood silent and he gives her a disgusted look.

V: get out of here, and if it's possible, don't ever show me your face. And don't even think of coming near my wife. Now OUT

She stormed out of his office and then eyed his direction with a smirk.

N's pov

You are unaware of how toxic I will make your life, for revenge, And I will take it soon, dear Vansh.

Natasha Mehta wife of Vansh's partner dev Mehta hates Vansh because of hidden reasons.

V's pov

I am scared of losing, Riddhima, I don't want her away from me, Although it was a huge mistake to lie to her, will I ever have the courage to tell her the truth? I was afraid of what truth she gets to know that I prevented facing her all day.

Advik came inside bringing files with him while looking down, After that night, He knew well his limits.

Fb starts

V: Advik, Your eyes were precious, What a waste that you misused it.

He brought a sharp tool near his eyes while Advik shouted.

Due to the fear, her uncle passed out, and Vansh looked dangerously at Advik.

V: You are lucky, Because still, I will give you a chance, What they say " Kehte ki pehli galti Maaf Karo dusari pe insaaf Karo " Mein tumhe ek mauka ar dunga, You better not repeat your mistake, Advik, I won't be so good then.

Ad(shivering): Thank you, sir, I am sorry, I didn't mean it.

V: Shut up, And for the time being, get lost.(to his men) Take the boy back to his Appartement.

Ad: Sir, did you really ..(eying the boy)? 

V(yelled): I said just get lost now.

He left the place running away thanking goodness for saving his a** today from Vansh.

Fb ends

V's pov

I might have broken his arm but I didn't hurt that boy, I just intimidated him to no extent so that he can never even think of forcing a girl. He is so young and immature and I am not heartless.

He was just a way to scare more her uncle in order not to show up again.

After 2 hours

Author's pov

Vansh was working when he received a call, picking it up.

V: Hello (shouted): WHAAT? How could she run away? damn it, I am coming.

VR MANSION

10 min before

Riddhima was thinking about how to escape from there? She realized she got married to the wrong man, He is not the man she imagined him to be.

She recalled watching the video in which he shot a bullet and killed him. he is a murderer! No wonder!

She walked outside of her room going down but Dsouza stopped her in the middle, so she decided to act in front of her.

R: Vansh is waiting for me, He called me and asked me to come to his office.

Ds(doubtfully): Really?

R: Ha, You can call him if you want.

Ds: Ok I will bring my phone.

Riddhima smiled at her, and Dsouza went to the kitchen, Therefore Riddhima ran outside.

It was the watchman's turn to stop her from going out, SHe cursed Vansh under her breath as they are following their orders blindly.

R: What are you doing? Do you want your sir to get mad at you for stopping his wife? Don't forget that I am Mrs.Vansh Raisinghania.

He looked afraid and then opened the door for her, She has seen Dsouza coming and elope.

Dsouza hurried to stop her but she was faster and disappeared, Helpless Dsouza contacted Vansh.

Ds: Hello sir

V: Hello

Ds: sir Ac..tua..lly Mme has run away

V: WHAT? How could she run away? 

Ds: Sorry sir

V: Damn it, I am coming.

The cute sweet handsome (I am flirting lol) Vansh Raisinghania, 28 years old, A successful businessman, He was adopted, Kind Yet his anger is the worse, He is genuinely in love with Riddhima

Sweethearts, I am so sorry, I didn't update for the last twenty-four hours, I was sleepy. I hope you are enjoying the story. Forgive me for the grammatical errors.