Part 28

Author's pov

Sorry for the delay, I was busy with my niece !!

"What happens when you challenge a wounded lion, Will you survive?"

In the hospital, Riddhima was fighting death, she was bleeding heavily whilst Vansh had neither expression nor emotion on his face, he looked at her figure !

Ishaani seeing the state she was in, started crying!

V(low audible voice): No one shall cry here! (She bit her lips to stop herself from crying but dadi joined her crying too, he shouted)I SAID NO ONE WILL CRY HERE!! (They jumped startled with his voice) SHE IS FINE! AND WILL WAKE UP! IF I HEAR SOMEONE CRY AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO!!! She'll wake up and we'll continue celebrating! (He repeats )Nothing will happen to her, dadi!

Her heart suddenly stops beating making the medical team to panic!

Vansh looked at the machine in disbelief while they were using the defibrillator to restart it! He heard the loud voice of the doc but everything seems so far, All he could here is her voice and her laughter!

Dadi hugged him to pacify him but he was still wearing a blank mask on his face!

The machine again announced that her heart starts beating again while the doc wiped the sweat on his forehead sighing finally looking at her figure

She opened her eyes :V..a..n..s..h

The doc approached her: what?

She said again breathing heavily :V..a..n..s..h

He went out: who is Vansh??

V: me

D: she is murmuring your name! And she is not out of danger! You have only 2 min!

He accessed the room fast: Riddhima! Sweetheart! I will kill him I am going to kill him for what he has done to you! Just stay with me please! Don't leave me!

R(barely opening her eyes): V...y..o..m (opening her mouth to talk) V..y..o..m

V: Riddhima! No don't talk! We'll talk together, not now!

R(trying hard to utter the words): V..y..o..m! M..u..r..d..e..r! O...r...p..h..a..n..ge

Her hand fell on the bed and she closed her eyes!

V(shook her): RIDDHIMAAAA!! RIDDDHIMA WAKE UP! WAKE UP NOW!

The doctor came running pushing him out of the room

V: GET AWAY! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!! SHE WAS TALKING WITH ME! I WANT MY WIFE BACK!

D: let us do our work, Mr.Raisinghania!

Angrey pulled shocked Vansh with him!

After half an hour, the doc came with a sad expression: I am so sorry, She went into Coma! And we don't know either she'll wake up again or (vansh punched him )

V: how dare you say that? What were you doing inside! What the use of being a doc if you can't save your patients???? I will kill you if something happens to her! I will kill everyone!(Holding the doctor collar) She better wake up !! (He made him stand and pushed him toward the door)

D: Mr.Raisinghania, If you keep behaving like this, I will call the police! 

He went to him angrily: Call them now !! Call them !! 

Ang: Shit! (Holding him)Boss, what are you doing? It's not the doctor's fault! He did his best! Babhi will be fine! 

Dadi apologized to the doctor: I am sorry, Please Forgive him! He is shattered because of this incident! (Something clicked her mind) The baby?