Part 26

Don't Forget to complete the 130 votes ! 

Author's pov

R: What is this man's problem? Why is he behind our lives? 

V: I truly don't know, Riddhima! Aryan recommend him to me so I appointed him as my assistant, I did not know that he'll be an enemy! 

R: Vansh, I understand that you are intending to keep acting as Ansh till you discover his truth, But Won't he doubt? especially after the drama, you did there? 

V: Don't worry, sweetheart! I have prepared something to keep him in the dark! (he showed her Ansh's phone) But let's plan later! (Hugging her ) I am exhausted! I wanna be with you!

Their noses touched cutely, riddhima hugged his neck : I wanna be with you too! In your arms,I want to spend my whole life there!

V: let's celebrate our promotions!

R(teasingly): and how do you intend to do that?

V(raised his eyebrows): you  should have asked before having our baby there!

R(wide eyes embarrassed): shut up vansh!

V(chuckled): let's go on a dinner date!

R: vansh! Won't be weird for Riddhima to go on a date with Ansh?for the time being you are Ansh right??

V(burried his face in her neck): vansh ; your Vansh ; only my name shall be uttered by you!

He bit her neck giving her a Hickey whilst she moaned "Vansh"!

he smiled : good girl!

R: still what are you planning?

V: watch me!

He called Aadvik who answered immediately!

Aad: where we're you? I was waiting for your call! Since your outburst, you didn't reply to any of my calls!

V: I had a work and I proved that I am better than you! This property won't go out of my hands!

Aad: didn't you say that Riddhima caught you!

V: definitely I said that I can't act in front of her anymore however now I am staying here as Ansh!

Aad: how can this be even possible??

V: simple! Check your messages!

Aad: wait a sec! (He checked and found a photo) what the! How did you catch him?

V: he was still weak due to his wounds! And couldn't be fast as usual, so I defeated him and now! His wife will give me everything obliged! (riddhima signaled " woah "impressed with his performance) when he'll be of no use,I am going to bring him back to you! Kill him, torture him,it's out of my business!

Aad: Great! I agree with you! I'll consider it a deal!

He hang up the call while Riddhima clapped : good move! But what is this? It's not real right?

Pointingher finger toward a part of the pic!

V:when my smart wife managed to identify Anah because of my stab mark,don't you think this is the first thing he'll want to see? Therefore A fake mark was. On Ansh's body +the clothes I was wearing! He won't doubt ever!

R: when My man has set everything perfectly, who Am I to doubt it?

V:Mrs.Raisinghania! My wife and my queen too! I can't imagine my life without you! I will die!

R: vansh,don't mention death, please! I can't lose you too! Who have I except you and our baby? If you die, for who I wilL live? And don't think you'll fool me! I want my celebration fast!