Part 18

Author's pov

She departed to the room while he was still trying to digest what she just said and he received a call again!

An: opss! I guess your wife is upset now, and probably mm leaving you ! You didn't think that I am dumb that I will be calling her to tell her the real story, did you?

V: you f*** stupid! All that you did, you'll pay for it!

An: all the best, bro, in making me pay! See How good I am to you, You can consider me your well-wisher! 

V: And I'll be  your nightmare Ansh! 

He threw his phone aside  then he massaged his forehead to think about something! But his thoughts were a mess!

He marched inside the room only to find riddhima standing in front of the cupboard as if she was in daze!

V: Riddhima! What you saw it's not true!!

She didn't answer him!

V: just a picture is enough to end our relationship?

Answer me Riddhima!! Answer the damn question! You think really low of me! Didn't you think before believing it that Maybe It's morphed? 

R: Vansh I (He came closer with red eyes) 

V: what ??? Just Because I love you, You keep insulting my love! What is the big sin I did to deserve such treatment !! (Placing the pic in front of her eyes) this is not true! I can never cheat on you!  (His whole body was trembling due to his anger but still, he did his best to not lash out at her) Ask yourself, why will someone send you this? You received a call from me, but was it my number in the first place? It could be voice phishing or many things for god's sake! (shouts loudly) They could be my f*** enemies! 

R: Vansh 

He clutched his fist only for bee  to be shocked seeing him about to hit her, She closed her eyes and he punched the wall! She opened her eyes only to receive  a painful look! 

V: I can never hurt you! But (He punched the wall again) All I can do is to punish myself for being unable to win my wife's trust! Ain't I A loser? (She had tears in her eyes and he diverted his gaze giving her his back) You are going from here in one condition If I die Otherwise you are not allowed  !! 

He walked to the hall without giving her an opportunity to reply, He stood in the centre of it and shouted! 

V: ANGREY, I WANT ALL THE BODYGUARDS AND THE  SECURITY men IN FRONT OF ME NOW! 

D: Vansh, Calm down!

V: NAAA DADI! (looking at Riddhima who came to see what he was doing) Someone needs to know that leaving here can only when I permit people to go! 

D: Beta, What are you saying? You won't cage her here! 

V: watch me dadi! (Seeing ANgrey with the men coming he took out his gun) ALL OF YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE PRICE OF MISTAKES! THE PREVIOUS TIME I HAVE LET IT GO BUT NEXT TIME,  THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE VERY BAD THAT NO ONE REPEATS SUCH A MISTAKE! MY WIFE, LIKE I AM THE KING HERE, SHE IS THE QUEEN OF THIS MANSION, EXCEPT IN ONE CASE, IF SHE WANTS TO GET OUT OF HERE THEN THE MANSION WILL TURN INTO A CAGE FOR HER!

Dadi and Riddhima gasped at his announcement not believing that he was actually intending to make her a prisoner there! 

V: IIF SOMEONE DARES TO DISOBEY ME THEN (Firing toward a corner) SUCH A BULLET WILL BE IN HIS HEAD! (He marched toward her) I can let life leaves me, But I won't let you leave me especially when I  did nothing! (He took the phone from her hand) and this one you won't need anymore! ANGREY, FOLLOW ME! 

They left the mansion, and Angrey was dumbfounded to see him sitting in the driver seat!

Ang: what are you doing, boss?

V: A destination that we should have visited it long time back, Mehta mansion!

Vs pov

Today I will know who us helping Ansh and Natasha by any means! He won't be hidden anymore!

He went to Natasha's house and called her!

V: 2mins to come out or else I will come and make a big scene there, and of course will inform DEV about everything I know and I have a proof of, so you better start moving!

He ended the call, Scares of his threats, she came out fast and sat in the back seat! Vansh moved the car away of her house!

They were in an isolated olace, the three of them! Natasha huffed angrily: what do you want?

V: I am glad you stopped your cheap moves of "baby" and all,I knew you had something behind that behavior! I guess it's related to Aryan! He was a loser! He was murdered as he was a weak man so he had to die

With fire in her eyes, she left up her hand to slap him but he held it!

V: I guess you want me to abandon my gentleman side!

N: how dares you say that about Aryan?how did you have the courage to say that to me?

V: you wanted to trap him as well? Opss he is dead now!

N: you f*** bastard after killing my brother you are mocking him! I am going to kill you!

Angrey held her both hands behind : leave me!! I SAID LEAVE MEEEEEE!

V: So you are Aryan's sister as I guessed! And you are here to take revenge on me for his murder thinking that I did it!

FB starts

After Vansh went abroad to look for Aryan's family they told him that he had a sister but she disappeared after the incident that happened to her brother and they had no way to reach her

FB ends

N: you did it! You were the one who did it! I saw you!

V: saw me? I am impressed you saw me committing the murder I didn't commit!

N: LIAR!  A BLOOAY LIAR!

V: When I went inside the mansion, he wasn't there! The man who killed him must have waited for me there!

N: I won't believe what you're saying!

V: don't do that !you know very well how I was proves innocent, it was due to Ansh however I was really innocent! On that day, Aryan called me to join him and have lunch! When I went I found no one there, and I left! It doesn't mean I did it! Don't you remember anyone that contacted him on that day? A friend maybe!

N(to herself): he is lying! He killed him and trying to cover up now! A friend? The only friend other than Vansh is Aadvik who helped me after my brother's death! And that day, Bhai invited him too,so did he kill my brother??? Were I working with my brother's killer??

Riddhima held the other photo she founded in his cupboard: one of them iS Vansh and the other one! Who is he?? Is he his twin????!!!

Target

votes 100+

Comments 40++

As you see guys, I really have a hard time, please do vote and comment for me if you like the story ❤! I don't want to stop it in the middle, can you be more active 🥺🥺!

So Will the teams now change their players? Will Natasha now be on Vansh's side? And what will Riddhima do when she knows the truth?