Part 23

Author's pov

Handcuffed Vansh laughed at Aadvik's expressions! He was pale as if he saw a ghost!

Aad: shut up!

But Vansh kept laughing, annoyed aadvik kicked the chair making him fall! But he didn't stop laughing!

Ang: you look shocked boss? (Confused look) did you forget that?

An: no no! I did not! Because the property doesn't matter!

Ang: then shall I call the lawyer to make divorce papers ready?

An: nooo

Ang: you said you are going to divorce her!

An: angrey, you spent a long time with me, still you have no idea about my anger issues! It was just because I was hurt! She is the mother of my unborn child, how may I kick her out?

Ang(to himself): you can't anyway! (To him) then what shall we do next boss?

An: no need to do anything! I'll do all by myself!

Ang(to himself): and I am here to flop your plans!

A notification reaches his phone and he opened then smiled sending his reply!

Riddhima was with dadi who was terrified due what she got to know!

R: dadi,you have to pretend that you don't know! This Ansh is dangerous! There's is no guarantee that he'll not sense something wrong here!

D: My vansh! Where is he? What if they harm him?

R: dadi, please don't say that! He is our Vansh! So strong and we have to be strong! You know dadi I have belief that we'll rescue him! I lived cowardly, but I don't know how maybe the motherhood and the shocks give me a strange power to fight, for myself, my baby and my husband!

They heard knocks on the door and Riddhima opened it only to get shocked seeing Ansh but then she recalled what Angrey told her!

FB starts

Ang: When Ansh will get to know that boss transferred everything to your name,he'll change his behavior! And com to you, you know what you'll have to do right?

R: yes, I know very well!

FB ends

R(to dadi): dadi,I am hungry! I will go and have something!

An: Riddhima

He tried to hold her hand but she avoid  it!

R: don't touch me, vansh! Because I am damn angry now! I realized you treated me as a thing not a human being! How could you tell me that you don'want our child ha? Because you know what it means to me? That you don't want me! And in case you don't want me, then divorce me as you said! You did not consider how shocking would be for me to know that you have a twin brother or the fact that I am a pregnant woman who can not take stress! You know what just leave me alone!

She strolled out of the room not before winking at dadi to continue!

D(audible voice): poor Riddhima! She bore so much pain!Beta, I don't think she'll back off her words! Your mistake is bigger than her!

An(to himself): damnnn!!! Why was I in hurry to get rid of her! F***! Now,I have to change her mind about the bloody divorce or else she'll take everything!

He went behind her furiously and Dadi talked in the blue tooth earphone!

D: he is coming to you, Riddhima  ! Be aware!