Part 15

AUthor's pov

Dadi was confused because of Riddhima's reaction when she told her that Vansh is suffering from Allergy, She was thinking deeply about the reason behind it! 

It was night and Riddhima laid there so perplexed: How can this be even possible? 

She was lost in thoughts when she sensed him hugging her from the back: I am too exhausted, sweetheart! 

R(smiled): WHy so? 

V: I have to see someone, Yet he is not so important! 

R(looking at him while thinking): SHall I ask him directly about it? Will he be offended? no Riddhima, Think first then make a move! 

V(caressing her hair): What happened to you? Are you ok? 

R: Ha, Just Tired too, I want badly to sleep! 

V: Yes, Let's sleep! I was missing you all day! 

R(pushing him chuckling): Go and change first Mister! 

V: Ok Ma'am, AS Your highness order! (He walked away and then stopped )By the way,  I want to ask you something! 

R: Hmmm say ! 

V: did you see my medicines? 

R(shocked): What???

V(Randomly): Medicines, My antihistamines! they were in my coat, But I didn't find them! 

R(doubtfully): Why do you use them? 

V: Actually, It's a long story! I don't want to pain your head with it! 

R(insisting): No no Vansh, I want to know (He raised his eyebrow and she tried to cover up) I mean If you are suffering something, Then I shall be the first to know, ain't it? 

V(nodding): Yes, You are right! During childhood, I had a very bad Allergy to Strawberries, Even Once I was about to die, Thus Dadi made a rule that Strawberries shouldn't be used here again! But With time and using the antihistamines, The symptoms weren't strong anymore! I get slightly symptoms However I can help eating it, (whispering to her) Of course without dadi's knowledge! 

R(hit her head): Oh God! I am really sorry! I didn't know, It didn't even cross my mind that you could have an allergy! 

V: Because I have it then I took the medicines, However this time, I was a bit late, therefore, it affected me! 

R(to herself): I am so shameless! Firstly, I am the reason for his condition, and then I was doubting him ! (Hugged him) I am sorry Vansh, From now on, No strawberries, Got it? 

V: If my sweetheart says so! (He smirked looking at her ) I convinced her! Thank God, dadi told me! 

Fb starts

Vansh crosses VR mansion's door only to see a disturbed dadi, He stopped: Dadi, Did something happen? 

D: Vansh! NOt something important but I was thinking about Riddhima! 

V(fast): Riddhima? She is fine right? 

D: Calm down She is totally fine, But actually I told her about the incident that happened with you during childhood, The strawberry incident, Her expressions were changed then  She left shocked! I found her reaction so weird! 

V(hugged dadi): Dadi, Riddhima is so sensible, and She didn't know about it therefore she gets scared!

D: Ohhh I didn't think of it, Now when I recall her expressions, she was terrified! Sorry, beta!