Part 24

I am so sorry I was almost in coma not sleeping 😶😶😶!

Author's pov

The other day

Ansh opened his eyes then closed them in pain because of his terrible headache!

An(hold his head): what happened here? 

He recalled slowly picking Riddhima's cake, He looked around only to see unconscious Riddhima and the papers were torn!

An: Riddhima!!

She didn't move and he started worrying! 

An(moved to her): Riddhima! Are you fine? 

He shook her then Run outside: ANGREY !!! Angreyyy !! 

Angrey came fast running: boss, what happened?

An: Riddhima! Something is wrong with her! She isn't waking up ! 

Ang: babhi? Let me see her 

He pushed him: GO and Call the doctor fast  to check her ! 

As pov

Did I kill her?? A pregnant woman?  no I can't! Not me! I am not a murderer! 

He shivered feeling so scared of Riddhima's condition! 

Ang: Come with me, doctor! she is in there! 

In front of the room, He was leaning on the wall with eyes wide open still in shock to digest how he should react! 

An: Why is this doctor taking a long time? Can't he tell us what happened to her? 

Angrey looked at him weirdly (to himself): Now you are confusing me, Ansh! Which face of yours is real? The cheater or this worried? And Are you worried about yourself or about Babhi? What AM I even thinking! He is a cheater! who betrayed Riddhima and Boss!

The doctor came outside: Mr.Raisinghania! She is luckily fine! Her life could be in danger! 

An:  Tell me, Doctor, What happened to my wife? 

Doc: Overdose of medicines, It was suicidal to have it! as I said luck was on her side, and she is safe now! Take care next time! 

Ang(going with the doc): Thank you, doc!

Ansh stood like a statue there: Suicidal?  was I about to kill her? !! 

In the meanwhile, Ansh's phone was ringing non-stop and he answered: Yes! What do you want? 

Aad: You idiot, I am calling since yesterday! 

An: Look, I am having a terrible day, DOn't add to my frustration! Leave me alone! 

He ended the call while Angrey walked with the doc: Great Job, Doc, You did us a favor, Thank you for your help! 

D: I know Mrs.Chandrika for so many years and she did me and My family many favors! This is nothing! 

Ang: I appreciate it! 

The doc went and Angrey recalled Coming to the room after Ansh fell unconscious! 

Fb starts

R: Thank you, Angrey, If you weren't there keeping an eye on him, We wouldn't have known what he was planning! 

Ang: Babhi, the special juice was a great step too, He deserves it for playing with your lives! 

R: But When he wakes up He'll wonder How he lost consciousness! He'll definitely recall that I asked him to have the juice! If he doubts me, Everything will be spoiled!