Part 6

R's pov

I've run away as quickly as possible because I was sure they will inform him about my escape. I kept jogging for a long time, then I stopped for a moment, I actually have no plan, I wanted just to be far away from Vansh. I sensed a shadow behind me and before I could turn to see who was he a cloth was on my nose and I passed out.

Author's pov

Vansh's heart pounded hard in fear of what may happen to her, he drove the car madly to his house with Advik. He reached and headed toward Mrs.Dsouza who was so afraid of his reaction.

V(shouts): Where were you all? How could she just run? What if something occurred to her? (Threatening tone) I will not let anyone go with it.

Ds: Sir, I am sorry, I wanted to call you and she took the opportunity and go.

His phone rang, It was an unknown number and he answered.

Another place

Riddhima started opening her eyes, and slowly she became aware of her surrounding. She found herself not able to move because of the ropes that tied her hands and legs with the chair.

She saw someone in a hoodie and wearing a mask, And got afraid.

R: Who are you? What do you want? 

Ma: Revenge

R: What revenge? I didn't do anything.

Ma: You didn't babe, but your husband did.

She gritted her teeth in anger, She is trapped now because of him.

R: Look, I left him, So you will get nothing by keeping me here.

Ma: Are you sure? I don't think so, Let me see if you're right or not.

He dialed someone's number and she looked at him in confusion.

Ma: Hello

 The Other person: Hello

Ma: Vansh Raisinghania, If you can save your wife, then go ahead, I would like to see you trying. And Yeah, If you want to perform her last rites, then please inform the police.

V(furious): Who the hell are you? And Why are you doing this?

Ma: Revenge man, And after seeing your wife, Oh my my, she is so hot, Maybe I will have some fun with her first.

V: Don't even think about it, I will kill you and I mean it, Don't touch my wife, you bastard.

Ma: Ops, So late, Soon she will be underneath me.

V: You fu***

The call was disconnected by the man and he laughed evilly, she realized she was better there with Vansh, her decision was wrong, At least he didn't hurt her. 

He came forward and leaned toward her, Therefore, she tried to move but she couldn't.

Ma(whispering): Let's make a bet, beautiful, Your husband's time on this earth will be finished today.

Her eyes went out of stalk while the realization hit her hard.

R: Do you want to kill him? 

Ma: Of course, Because I know he will come for his wife, and then his breathing will be stopped.

The mere thought of the scene he drew in front of her made her jump afraid.

R: He won't come.

Ma: He will, darling, you don't know Vansh Raisinghania as I do.

They heard a noise outside the place, and he smirked, then he looked at her.

Ma: I told you, He is here.

R(shouted): VAAAANSH DON'T COME

He went mad and slapped her to shut her mouth, and held her hair firmly.

Ma: don't try to show courage in front of me.

The men came pushing Vansh in front of their boss, And he looked at her.

Ma: I won the bet, beautiful (caressing her face)

V(yelled): You want me here you asshole, so I am here, let her go.

Ma: Awee playing the hero role in front of his wife, Bad decision, Vansh Raisinghania. 

He punched him right on his face, but Vansh didn't hit him back.

Ma(laughing): Come on, fight!

V(with a smirk): Just finish it already, coward. If you wanted a fight, You wouldn't have kidnapped my wife.

He punched him again and kicked his chest hard that he fell but the smirk has never left his face.

Ma: You are enjoying it, So what about giving you some pain? I understood one thing, That your own suffering is ok with you but (and looked at Riddhima making the smirk which was on Vansh's face fade away) what about hers? 

He picked up a knife and approached her slowly making her eyes peeled, she closed her eyes tightly anticipating the knife to make contact with her skin in no moment. but she felt someone hugging her, He was Vansh, he hissed and she saw the blood coming down his shoulder.

While a man arrived with a few men following him, they beat the kidnapper's men and neared Vansh in no time.

Men: Boss

V: Angre, catch the bastard.

Fb starts

After the kidnapper's call

He took out his phone and called someone urgently to come to his mansion. The man walked inside the mansion.

V: I know you were on a leave for certain conditions, But I need you, I need you to track my wife's location, Angre.

Angre Ahuja Vansh's bodyguard & most trustworthy employee, He is his best friend too.

An: I am ready boss.

V: I gave her a locket with which you can track her place.

An: Give me sometime boss, And I will reach her.

V: The man who took her wants me, so be right behind me, I will try to distract him till then.

An: Ok boss.

Fb ends

Angrey runs behind the masked man but he was faster and fled away, while Vansh looked at Riddhima with affection and he untied her hands and legs.

V(holding his wound): I am glad you are fine, sweetheart.

Saying so, he fell unconscious after hearing his sweetheart screaming his name.

I hope it was worth reading and not boring, Thank you and I love you.