Part 17

Author's pov

Natasha faced ansh then Aadvik: you have really reached him!

Aad: of course, why do you think I am working for him? Because I wanted him to get no clue about who is his enemy! It's like hiding a stolen gem inside the police station, so he'll search always in other places except near him!

An: I am impressed! I have to say it's really smart of you to do that! However, this enemy club that I just joined why was it built?

N(with hatred): he killed my brother! Aryan! Back then, I saw him leaving the mansion, but then (looking at him with despise)due to someone, he was proved innocent!

An: oh come on baby, don't be too malevolent! We are on the same side now! 

Aadvik signaled to Natasha to hold back her hatred till they reach their aim. 

Aad: What will be the next step? 

An: Don't they say "tit for tat"? Soon, you'll see how right they are! Moreover that, there's a big difference between ansh and Vansh, except for the " v" letter (Natasha rolled her eyes at his nonsense) vansh always let his anger controls him and me, you won't be able to decode my real state of mind!

N: whatever you want to do with Vansh, go ahead I am going to enjoy it very much! But Aadvik, you better stay away from my husband!

An: ouchhh I am so touched! The same girl who was seducing me thinking I am Vansh is talking about her husband! What happened with. This short period!

N(snapped her attention toward him): your brother and the woman you loved f*** each other, how about this change?

An: shut your mouth!

N: aweeee, are you upset now? Where is the skill of hiding your emotions? Already failed? Before reminding me about our encounter earlier, let me remind you of one big fact, you were/are a cheater! At least I had my reasons, what were yours? Oh yeah! Ain't it because you are a cheap man?

Natasha said smirking while he clutched his fists to control his fury!

N: oh calm down for your own health, if something happens to you now, then how will you take your so-called revenge? And I'd like to mention that I hate Vansh to a scary extent Still I respect one quality that He has and you don't! Loyalty! 

Aadvik was stunned to see her behavior toward Ansh, as he needed to use him against Vansh and she was spoiling everything by her accusations! 

Aad: Natasha!! 

N: just keep your bloody words with you, and Before you take My brother's car, Think many times, Got it? 

She left the place leaving Ansh cursing her: This girl can ruin my plans, Keep her away from my way! 

Riddhima was arranging the cupboard when Vansh's wallet fell! 

R: Did he forget it? (She blushed to see her pic there) He is keeping my photo with him, But It's taken before we know each other, Oh my God! He took my photo and kept it here with him! Let me see what is else? (Before she could see, she received a call)

: hello

R: Vansh? Are you okay?

V: yes I am, actually I want to see you!

R(laughed): have you lost it?/we are living in the same house! You don't need to call me to do so!

V: I know Riddhu, however, the topic is so urgent, please act normally and meet me at *** place!