Part 8

Author's pov

R: Why did you kill him?

V: How did you know either I killed someone or not? 

She took out her phone and showed it to him.

R: Because of this. I got it from an unknown number.

V: And I became the killer in front of your eyes, right? 

R: What do you expect me to think When I see you holding a gun on someone's head? 

V: Did you try for once to ask me before jumping to conclusions? 

R: You killed the man, I don't understand how can someone kill a human being!

He was stunned and gave her a scary look with the change of expressions that appeared on his face.

V: Don't you dare mention him, Riddhima!

She gasped and shut her mouth scared of his reaction, She cursed herself for feeling bad for him and not running away.

V: Don't think of running away again, I have my enemies and they got you. It's not safe.

R(to herself): I should stop arguing with him, I am confused too,  How will I reach the truth? 

He stood up and she looked at him bewildered;

V: Let's go.

R: Your injury? 

V: It's not deadly, Riddhima take it as a warning or advise, Don't elope again

Angrey came and supported him To the car, And she sat behind beside him.

V: Any updates about the attacker? 

Ang: Still searching for the car with which he ran away.

V: Great, Now drive us to the mansion.

He rested his head back feeling the pain of the injury. Riddhima looked at his face which was trying to hide the pain.

R: It hurts right? 

V(eyes her guilty face): Sweetheart, Even The guilt is not allowed to come near you. It's not your fault. I will do it again if we go back to that moment. I will bleed to death but won't let a scratch on your body.

She was overwhelmed and touched, how can he love her to this extent? She ran from him because she thought he is a devil who is killing people. She is confused now not only about her own feelings but about his truth too.

They reached the house and an old woman was there waiting in front of the house.

V: Dadi? 

Chandrika Raisinghania Vansh's dadi, She loves her grandson so much, She was abroad with her sister for a few months.