Part 10

V's pov
We were on the plane when I felt a weight on my shoulder, I admired her adorable face, she is really beautiful. I don't get close to her because as much I really wish to be with her, to make her mine, I stop myself because of the past, I want her, and maybe this trip will reduce the distance between us, I just hope so!

I drifted to sleep to thinking about a way to mend this relationship.
After hours, they reached their destination, it was still early in the morning. Riddhima was half-asleep due to the medicines she took in order not to feel nausea on the way.
The hotel
Taking their room's key, they rushed to it, Riddhima immediately changed her clothes and laid on the bed.
Vansh came to her and kissed on her forehead, she didn't protest since she was so sleepy to react.

V: riddhima
She didn't answer him and he smiled.
V: pay me some attention here, sweetheart.
She opened one eye as if encouraging him to carry on his talk.
V: I have a meeting urgently, I will go, you can call me if you need something, don't go out alone till I come.
She just hummed in response and I made my way out of the room not before ordering the bodyguards to stay alert.
After 2 hours
Riddhima finally opened her eyes hearing the knocks on the door, it was breakfast.
R: I didn't order it.
Rs: Mr.Raisinghania strictly ordered us to bring your breakfast after two hours of his departure.
R: oh ok thank you

Riddhima closed the door and felt hungry when she looked at her breakfast.
R(to herself): I have to freshen up then have food and Maybe I will roam around here. Wow, it will be awesome!

She had her breakfast peacefully and got ready to go out, She looks, from the window and saw the beach, Getting so excited, She went out.

After half an hour

Vansh came into the room, Expecting Riddhima to be there waiting for his arrival but frowned when he didn't find her. He thought she is in the washroom, And waited for her for ten minutes then he knocked, receiving no answer. He cursed ad depart the hotel to look for her.

He spotted the bodyguard standing outside and he held his collar.

V: WHERE IS MY WIFE??? HOW COULD SHE GO OUT WITH YOU STANDING HERE???? WHERE WERE YOUR EYES? 

bo(scared): I am sorry sir, I went just for 5 minutes.

He punched him on the face hard, and he laid on the floor with bleeding mouth.

V(in rage): within 5 seconds many things could have happened, so how could you leave her for 5 minutes. 

Bo(getting up): Sir, I will find her, She won't have gone far.

V: get lost!

V(to himself): She ran again in this foreign country !! how braineless! What if someone hurts her again, and I wasn't around? 

Vansh spent 3 hours looking for her everywhere asking everyone, He regretted not giving her a phone, at least he could have tracked her location.

He came back tiredly to the room to see if there's anything which can lead him to her place and got stunned to see her sitting watching TV while laughing. 

V(yelled): RIDDDHIMMMA

She was startled and jumped looking at him with fearful eyes.

V: where were you???? I was crazily asking anyone on the way if he has seen you?? Look at my state, I couldn't rest or sit peaceful,(shouted) WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?

She couldn't talk when she noticed that his body was shredding with fury and he pulled her by arm harshly gritting his teeth.

V: answer me, damn it!!

R(closed her eyes with fear): I wanted to see the beach and went out but didn't realize that I was there for so long and you'll be so worried, I am sorry, Don't hit me.

V(stunned): Hit you? (smirked) I will do something else.

She opened her eyes confused and he came closer to her till their breaths were mixed;

V(huskily): Your punishment for scaring me.

He took her lips in his kissing her while she was unable to react or to digest the fact that he was kissing her, seeing her not responsive, He caressed her waist, to which she gasped and he entered his tongue in her mouth. and she closed her eyes surrendering to the hot sensation which explodes inside both of them. She moaned when he hungrily sucks her tongue and pushed her against the wall till she was struggling to breathe.

V(leaned their head together): Don't do that again, Only you can make the Vansh Raisinghania scared and out of his mind, sweetheart. If you don't want another punishment, don't ever go without me.

He left her and took his towel and his clothes to freshen up after a long tiring day, And Riddhima held her heart.

R(to herself): I have totally lost it when he touched me, It burnt my body and I felt that I belong only to him. He said he will punish me again if I do it again (blushed heavily). Our first kiss was so hot, and I still feel his lips on mine.

Vansh came out of the washroom ad found his wife standing at the same place lost.

V(smirked): You still didn't recover from it, sweetheart.

She felt so shy under his gaze and the way he talked, He proceeds toward her and pulled her again to him.

V: You taste delicious.

Riddhima widened her eyes at his shameless statement, And he laughed at her eyes which were almost out of sockets.

V(holding her chin): I am sorry sweetheart, to touch you without your consent, Since the first day of our marriage, I wanted to give you time to adjust and be comfortable here. I love you so much and (taking her hand and putting it on his heart) this heart can be satisfied by only seeing you happy, But I can't let you away from my sight because it's the worse hell for me,I love you.

He confessed honestly with his eyes looking at her deeply that she could feel his emotions. Without realizing what she was doing, she tiptoed and joined their lips again, and in no time he steady her by holding her face, feeling her out of breath, he left her lips but not her skin, to her neck, he bit her making her go weak at her knees.

R(moaned): V..A...N..S..H ahh

V(cursed): shit ! (murmured) I have to stop here, You are not ready. (he pecked her lips and stormed out of the room to cool down his burning desire)

R(to herself): I was wrong when I thought that I don't love him anymore, I still love him & can't trust the video anymore, My Vansh can't be killer.

She smiled while her chest was going up and down with her heavy breath after their hot moment.