Part 32

Author's pov

Vansh came back after giving Angrey work to do ,and slept near Riddhima holding her hand!

V: they say that people in a coma state can hear their surroundings! I know you can hear me! I want you to come back for me so that j can break down in your arms for our loss! This mask is tiring me now! Our child was killed before coming to the world just because his dad was stupid and careless! But I can't afford to lose you too! Wake up, sweetheart! You slept for a long time! Blame me if you want! Shout and hate me! But I miss your voice!

A tear fell on her hand: I love you!

He closed his eyes hugging her hand as a small baby seeking tenderness!

Angrey was talking on the phone: yes, Is the work done? Good! No! No need to keep an eye on them, he himself will show up sooner than what you think!
He hangs up and looked at his scared wife! He massaged his face! In the mess, he was focusing only on work ignoring her unintentionally!

Ang: ishaani!

I: till when we'll stay here? Let's go from here! 

Ang: I know you are afraid buT we can't go leaving them behind during this bad phase! Nothing will happen to you! Calm down!

I: How will I calm down? I saw Riddhima's drowned in her blood! From the moment, I saw her, I can't sleep as I always imagined that someone will come and kill me too! (She broke down )I am terrified!

He hugged her trying to soothe the suffering!

Ang: who did it to babhi wanted revenge on Boss, no one will come near you!

I: who can guarantee that? (Shivering) what if he hates you too for supporting him? What if he hurt you?

Ang:ishaani, look at me! (She eyed him) I will be completely fine! I will try to be! However, when run from your fear it isn't defeated! You have to face it! and unless we face Vyom, no one will be safe!

She hugged him and ge carried on: this road is destined for us to take, and we have to reach our destination so that we can be freed! Don't worry, luck is on our side this time!

I: pakka?

Ang: I promise, but I need you to stay strong! Can you?

She smiled only for him to feel delighted!

Back to Vansh

:Vansh

V: Riddhima?

R: I don't want to go!

V: where are you going, Riddhima??

R: time for me to go!

She gave him her back and started walking away, He called her: Riddhima !! (But she didn't turn to look at him ) Riddhima stop! 

He runs after her but something was stopping him: Ridddhimmaa don't go !! 

He looked toward his hand and found someone holding it! 

He jerked from her weird dream: It was a nightmare! The worst nightmare ever !! I need water! 

He tried to move away but he felt someone squeezing his hand, He widened his eyes smilingly widely: Riddhima??? Sweetheart! 
!
He saw her eyelashes moving slightly as she tried to open her eyes: ANGREY! DADIIIII 

They came hurriedly fearing the reason behind his shout, but were confused seeing his smile: Call the doctor now !! 

A frown appeared on Riddhima's face hearing the loud voice of her husband as she finally managed to open her eyes !