Part 33

5 votes for the previous chapter is still needed 🤧!
Author's pov

Vansh stood there performing the last rites, Riddhima, ishaani were crying, Angrey's eyes were teary remembering how good she was to be killed like that!

V: dadi! We're you bored of my problems that you went without bidding farewell to me? You didn't want to wait for me to come, or was I too late! I wanted to see you for the last time! Kiss your forehead and hug you! You were the savior in my life! the hope when the days were unbearable! I still remember how warm your hug was when you held me! Now, dadi (he cried) thank you! Goodbye and Rest in peace, MY angel dadi!

R: dadi, it's empty here! We still need you but you have already left! I am going to miss you so much! And I am sure the place there will be much better and we'll meet one day! Goodbye dadi!

Vansh couldn't bear it anymore and moved away only for Riddhima to follow him still feeling too weak but trying to follow his fast steps but she couldn't and was about to fall but Ishaani supported her: Riddhima, be careful! You are not well yet!

R: I have to be with him! He is shattered totally, he loved dadi so much!

I: he needs to be alone for some time!

Ang: I agree, babhi! Boss won't open up now till he takes his frustration out and it won't go with words!

R: even though it won't go, he has to know I am here with him!

Vansh went inside Dadi's room and caressed the photo!

FB starts

Scene1

In the orphanage

He was called to the director's office, knocking on the door, he heard the director's voice: come Vansh!

He entered and found a woman there, she was beautiful despite her age, that was the first impression he got when he saw her!

D: come beta!

He approached her: hello! I know that you'll not understand anything but Your mother asked me to come for you!

V: my mo..ther???

She nodded her head, vansh: where is she??

Dadi sighs sadly giving him a look that he understood despite his young age: she went far to a better place ! and we all are going to meet her one day!

His tears fell for the mother he doesn't remember, Nd she opened her arms for him, he hesitated but the assuring look made him go and hugged her: shhh Beta, now dadi is with you, and she'll never leave your side!

Scene 2

His stepmother,Anypriya was insulting him as usual!

Anu: What is the maid's son doing here?

D: shut up, Anupriya! Don't call him by that name!

Anu: I lose my cool whenever I see this boy here! I understand your so generous nature, Mummy Ji but you could keep him in the servant quarter, this is his place!

AJ: naaa, just let him here, it's better for my image! People are impressed with the generous businessman who adopted an orphan, if he goes there then they'll doubt!

Vs pov

It was daily words, and with each day, my hatred toward this duo grew stronger and stronger

D: Vansh will always sit here as the son and only heir of this Family, and whoever was the one who doesn't like his presence, the door is open for him to go!!got it????