Part 35 (Last)

People who didn't vote on previous chapters, please do vote on them as well!

Author's pov

They all looked in Ansh's direction: Come on, Guys, I am not dumb as before to give him what he wants!

They sigh in relief, While Ansh completed looking at Vyom: Your death shall be slow and painful! Vansh?

V: Yeah?

Ans: I have a suggestion! Why don't we delay his death? I know you wanted to kill him tonight, But it's not enough!

V: Even I was thinking about the same thing! We can't give him death easily, right!

R: Right! Even I love the idea, Ab Ayega Mazaa! Now live your life feeling the pain for causing Your mother's death! This is your punishment! VAnsh, do you mind showing him our hospitality?

V(smirked): Not at all, He'll see it every day! Take him to the secret room!

Ansh pulled him along with Vansh to the Secret room, Ansh spoke: By the way, Vyom I forgot to tell you something! Even though Accidentally, I was the one who pushed your brother! But It won't make me feel bad for you! I'll rather feel bad for him!

V: You know what was your problem Vyom? that you were stupid! If you haven't wronged me first, Your mother would have been alive! I was looking for you because of the wronging that happened with your family! But you covered up everything pretty well! Still, You did not know that in the accident which occurred 3 people were there, Another woman died! Do you know who saved your mother? The very same man who sought your dad's help! Shocked, aren't you?

Vy: how did you know?

V: I would never give you the pleasure of satisfying your curiosity! I will let you die confused! Since when, how and where did I meet hour mother? Ansh, start your special treatment! His arm is bleeding!

Ans(smirked): As you order Vansh!

Said Ansh mockingly looking at Vyom's expressions!

Riddhima was thinking deeply!

V: what happened sweetheart? Are you okay?

R: I am thinking How did you know that Vyom's mother is alive?

V: I was digging up the truth about the incident and I came across few pieces of information! Including missing people! It was hard to get it as it happened long time ago still I found one about a women whom his daughter declared her disappearance when she was supposed to meet her head the place of the accident! It didn't go well with me, using my power I brought eveysingle information about the victim who threatened to expose the truth! I was just trying to reach any hint or clue to give you your rights! And then

FB starts

Ang: real name Prakash Anand! A primary teacher whose son suffered due to the products of the company! He was the one who fired a case against it besides He was the one who informed the police about the accident!

V: interesting! It means he was there too! He seems to know more than what we think!

Ang: he lives now using a fake identity, Ankit Bakshi!

V: his address?

Ang: I have it!

V: then why be late? Let's move!
They knocked on his door, he opened for them!

Ank: yes?

V: do you mind if we discuss an important topic together sir?

Ank(didn't open the door): and you are???