Part 34

Author's pov

Vy: you are lying! A f** liar!

V:i have many reasons to kill anyone you even felt pity on, then why do you think I I'm lying? You killed my child, my dadi! Turned my brother against me and tried to kill my wife, don't you think this is the least I can do?

Vy: they all deserved to die! Because they were connected to you! Anyone connected to you deserves only death! I want you to spend the rest of your life crying over their death! Feeling the pain I felt when my parents were murdered! When my brother died! But I didn't want to kill you,I wanted you to be killed by your brother! But he proved he was a fool! The cheat of your closest person hurts more than your enemy!

V: this would be Aryan's feelings! When you murdered him!

Vy(smirked): his parents' wrong deeds killed him! The same way as your father's wrong deed killed his mother! It's a rule you see, you pay for your wrongdoing by losing your closed ones!

V: totally agree with you, in fact,I am following it too! Your wrongdoing's price will be paid not by your death, Vyom !

Vy: it is different!

V: no, it isn't! You are not better than people who killed your father, you are worst!

Vy: how did my mom survive? How did you find her and how couldn't I find her?

V: so many questions, shall I answer it or not? What say Ansh?

Ansh came beside his brother: consider it as a dead man's wish!

Vy: shut up, and answer my damn questions!

Ans: maybe if you ask nicely,we'll say!

V: and Maybe not!

Vyom approached them angrily only to fall feeling something hit his head: I think it:s A no!

V: sweetheart, we still have enough time to kill him!

Said Vansh to Riddhima who's eyes were red due to fury and hatred!

R(with despise): what to do! I am losing my patience!

FB starts

R(looked at him): I have one request!

V: Anything for you!

R: you promise?

V: I do

R: revenge! I want revenge!

V(held her close): no need to ask me,I am going to take revenge for our chil, you and our dadi! Tonight he'll definitely die!

R: this us not what I want! (Moist eyes) I want to take revenge with my hands! I want to kill him!

V(shocked): Riddhima?

R(in hatred): he snatched my innocent child'a life,I want to see him the same way I was! I won't be at peace unless I take my revenge on him!

He looked at her state: Riddhima,I can't approve it! He is not an easy man! You can get hurt!

She took the gun from the drawer where he always keeps his and pointed it toward her head: I want to take my revenge!

He looked widely at her actions, they weren't normal! He reasoned that the shock was too much for her to bear it! She wasn't anymore the old Riddhima who runs from him because she thought he killed a man! She was the Riddhima who is ready to kill a man with her hands!

V: Riddhima, relax!

R: his death or My death?

V: what nonsense options are they? His death is written to be tonight! You want to take revenge? Fine! I will let you do it! But be aware not to go close to him! He can try to use you to defeat me! Please,don'f be my weakness tonight!