Part 3

Hello dears, Sorry if I sounded annoyed before, I actually have a health issue which makes me super anxious more than usual, Thank you very much for your supportand I love you.

Author's pov

Vansh looked at the figure unconscious in front of him with a smirk, Her uncle has passed out.

V: Great then, Now He won't have the audacity to hurt her again. What a relief!

Then he remembered how he acted around her, Again unwantedly he behaved badly. He has to rectify his mistake, He knows How easily she gets scared yet He terrified her. Moreover that he didn't taste even the sweet she made for him, How rude!

V(to the men): Take them back.

And I bought something for her and headed to the house.

VR MANSION

Riddhima's day was very bad, and she felt horrible after that incident , He acted As if she wanted to expose her back to the man. He should have asked her gently, and she wouldn't argue over the matter. Besides, He knows how scared she can be when it comes to loud voices or violence. She skipped her meals. She heard the click of the door, And she realized he is home. So She closed her eyes pretending that she is already asleep. He came to her.

V: I am sorry, sweetheart, I lost control over my anger and behaved as a caged man.

He was behind her, and the moment she felt his fingers touching her back she suppressed a gasp. His touch was so gentle now, and then she felt some wetness on her back, He was applying an ointment, So weird he is, First he did it and then he is treating it.

V(come near her ear): I know you're awake;

She was caught red-handed and he turned her to him.

V: I am really sorry.

R: why are you doing all this? I started doubting either you love me or not.

V(controlling his voice): No, Never question my love, I really love you so much.

R: Then? Why are you changing by the time, suddenly?

V: I have anger issues, I am trying to control it, yet sometimes I fail. especially when the topic concerns you, I can be worse. 

R: This issue is new, right? You weren't like this before? Vansh, I am afraid what if it impacts our relationship.

V: I will try to work on handling it, Promise. By the way, The sweets were so tasty, I enjoyed it.

R: You ate it? 

V: Of course, I did, And I have something for you.

R: Wow, I love it, It's beautiful. (kissing his cheek) thank you.

V: Are we good now? 

R: Yeah.(excited) Make me wear it.

She was joyful to have a gift from her husband, she stood up excitedly But she held her head feeling dizzy and fell In his arms.

V(panicked): RIDDHIMMMAA WAKE UP (patting her cheeks)

He called the doctor and was walking waiting for him to examine her.

D: Mr.Raisinghania, Mrs.Raisinghania seems to not have anything, she fainted due to weakness.

He was appalled, and then furious. He called all the servants of his mansion who were praying for the day to end soon. 

V(loudly): I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE DOING HERE IF MY WIFE WON'T HAVE HER FOOD? AND YOU, MRS. DSOUZA I RESPECT YOU SO MUCH AND THIS IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I WILL  FORGIVE THIS MISTAKE, NEXT TIME, ANYTHING WHICH MATTERS TO HER, I WANT TO BE AWARE OF, UNDERSTOOD?

ALL: YES.

V: Now, the dinner, I want it in our room, (warning) and it's better to hurry.

He ascended stairs back to his sleeping beauty waiting for her to gain consciousness. He had to do many things for her, He even fought with him for her.

Fb starts

Ma: What the hell you think you're doing?

V: She is mine, only mine. And I'll do anything for her.

Ma: You've gone mad.

Vansh suddenly lifts up his gun in the direction of the man and a bullet was shot.

FB ends

V: I am afraid too

Riddhima, Of your hatred, I won't take it. Since the first time, I saved you, My mind can't think of someone else but you. I tried however I couldn't.

He saw her moving and came closer to her, she opened her eyes.

V: are you ok? How are you now?

R: I am ok, don't freak out.

V(scolding): How can I not freak out? You fell suddenly in my arms, And why didn't you eat? 

R: I was upset.

V: unbelievable! If you're upset with me, then punish me. WHat's your body's fault? 

R: I am sorry.

V: No, I am sorry.

The servant brought the dinner and He took the plate to feed her.

R(amused): you'll feed me? 

V: Yeah, Why are you surprised? Now, Open your mouth like a good girl.

She obeyed him and he fed her till she couldn't eat more.

R: I am full.

V: Just juice;

R: Vansh, I don't want to be fat.

V: I will love you even if you become fat.

She laughed and he smilingly made her drink the juice. The servant came again to clean the mess.

He went into the washroom, changed his clothes, and when he was about to go to the couch, a hand stopped him.

R: We can share the bed together.

She was embarrassed and left his hand and tried to move but he held it again.