Part 29

Give me my one vote on my previous chapter! I am kanjoos person 😂😂!

Author's pov

Ang: Boss, do you remember someone whose name was Vyom??

V: I know him! And I know why he is doing it all! The image is clear! Crystal clear! (he took the papers) Vyom  was adopted by 

A voice behind them: Karan Roy and his wife, They are My parent's friends! Dad, ANd uncle Roy were good friends! That's How He knew Aryan but we didn't see him since his parent's death! He doesn't look like before! 

V: Natasha? 

N: Yes! There's something off here! It is mentioned that they died due to the gas! It was spread everywhere in their house while they were sleeping! But he strangely survived at a very young age! 

V: You mean He killed them and faked it? 

N: Definitely, Surviving it is impossible still the police ignored the investigation! Why won't they? a young boy was involved so they will not think of the possibility that Maybe It was a plan! 

Ang: Boss, What do you remember about him? 

V: A secret! it's related to not only your parents, Natasha but Also my parents!  

N: What do you mean? I thought you were adopted! 

V: I am and I am not at the same time! 

It was Ansh's turn to talk with difficulty: What Do you mean? 

V: It means I am a Raisinghania, No! We are Raisinghanias, The original sons of this Family! You too; Ansh! You are a Raisinghania!It seems like the secret I buried will come out now, as the past hunt us and ruined our present ! 

: Vanshhhh !! 

V: Dadi! Dad made a huge mistake for which I am suffering! I lost My unborn baby and My wife is still In Coma! Till When You are going to be scared of people! (to Ansh) And don't you think I am going to forgive you! Naaaa ! Never! 

An: What truth? and what kind of fear? 

V: You and I, are the illegitimate children of Ajay Raisinghania, Our mother was a maid here! After getting Pregnant, She runs away from here to save herself and us, But due to the hard conditions, She left us in the orphanage ! Do you remember the orphanage days ? How was you adopted ? 

Fb starts

Ansh was sitting sadly in a corner looking through the window at a boy who was playing football with his father ! He wished if only he had a family too ! 

Vansh sat besides him: What happened to you, Ansh? Are you sick? 

An: No ! Why did our parents left us here? Why they couldn't take us with them? 

Vansh who was more mature than him answered: Maybe they were forced to, They left us but we are not going to leave each other ! 

An: I want to be with my parents too, I want to tell them what I wish to have ! I don't want to be alone with you Here ! 

Ansh turned his face to the other side while Vansh looked helplessly at him remaining his reading ! The difference between them was that Vansh was always curious about new things, New technics, It was his hobby to discover it  !However Ansh had big dreams, studies,reading was for him so boring !

Once

Vansh was reading when He saw a lady was walking, He followed her : Aunt ! 

She looked at him attentively: Yes?