Part 11(mature)

The evening

She was sitting thinking of their relationship when Vansh arrived there, she blushed to recall the punishment he gave her, He smiled when he looked at her eyes which were looking anywhere but at him. He decided to tease her, coming forward, He put his hands on her waist making her eyes meet his.

R(stammering): V..V..A..Nsh

V(imitating): Y...Y...Es

R: What are you doing? 

V: Checking something (his breath was burning her face) 

R(shy): Leave me

V(sizzling): Ek Baar main jo pakad lu use jaldi se chhodta Nahi, Aur tumhe to bilkul bhi Nahi. And your apple-cheeked are so inviting, making me want to taste them too.

She was speechless by the passion that was created between them and closed her eyes in anticipation. He came closer and amazed her with a kiss on her forehead arising the admiration in her heart for him.

R: I am sorry.

She took him by surprise as she hugged him, and he cupped her face frowning.

V: sweetheart? these tears, why? 

R(in tears): Because I didn't believe you and ran away, and just because of me, you were attacked.

V: Don't ever apologize, don't you see my love for you? Have I ever acted angrily because of it? I am not blaming you. as long as you are fit and fine, I don't care about the rest.

R(with a twinkle in her eyes): I trust you now!

He was so delighted and leaned and pecked her lips, they stood feeling their love which has no place for lust. His love was so pure to lust her. 

R: Vansh, I am bored!

V: Sweetheart, I have a few works here and then let's do what you want!

R(whined): but there a party here, I want to go.

V(softly): Give me more time.

He sat holding his laptop and phone while talking continuously for more than two hours till she got fed up with him.

He was so engrossed in his work that he didn't notice her going out of the room.

V(looking around): Where is she? (loudly) Riddhimaa??? (realized) Did she go without me? And Oh my god, I was so drowning in my work that I didn't sense it when she departed the room.

He marched toward the beach party and was shocked to see his wife's outfit and more stunned to hear what she was doing. She was on the table, Holding his pic.

R: Look at him, Handsome hai na? (girls were drooling over his pic) So hot and sexy, who wants his number (he widened his eyes) I will give the number to the one who will give me the biggest amount

V(opening his mouth in shock): She is selling me here, she has gone really mad.

Gi: I will give you the amount you want, How much you want? 

R(trying to focus on the girl's face): Aree, not money, I want something else (opening her eyes widely excited) So many chocolates. Let's start the poll.

He smacked his head at her antics and approached her.

V: Riddhima, let's go.

R(to the girls): Oh see him, he is here too.