Part 19

Author's pov

Ansh was smiling happily making Aadvik frown at him!

Aad: I thought that you had a big plan but that's it? Sent your pic with a girl to make her think he is cheating on her?

An: Riddhima is Vansh's passion, she is the only weakness he has! And imagine if she starts hatinghim, what will happen? (Aadvik smirked) Exactly! He will go mad!

Aad: not bad actually! I need him weak too!

An: I and Natasha have solid reasons why we hate him, why do you hate him??

Aadvik's face turned pale hearing his question!

An: what was his big crime against you ?

N: he killed his lover! The woman Aadvik loved, vansh killed her!

Aad:Natasha! Stop talking about that!

An: but How did you know that he killed her? And why?

N: That for aadvik to answer!

Back to Vansh, he didn't go home till it was late! He wanted Riddhima to be asleep as he has no energy to fight!

He came inside only to bump with Riddhima who poured the glass of water on his shirt!

He looked at her but she ignored him, he went and removed his shirt she looked in his direction then said: who are you?

Vansh who was looking for another shirt eyed her not understanding the question: Means? 

R: WHO ARE YOU? 

V: Your Husband! 

R: Really? (Showing him the childhood pic) Which one (Pointing toward the first) This one? (then the other ) Or this one? Which one of them is my husband?????

Vansh looked shockingly at the pic then at her: Riddhima! 

R: Who did I meet? Who did I love? and (widening her eyes)  Who I married??? 

He closed his eyes realizing that his nightmare becomes true and Riddhima understood the fact about Ansh! 

R: where were we meeting each other before marriage? (He stood there looking at her silently) What Did I gift you on your birthday? (He didn't answer ) How Did we meet each other ! 

V: I saved you from a guy! 

R: then how come? No allergy then a sudden allergy? Did I meet the other one too?

V(with low voice): yes!

R: When did you come again in front of me after that incident?

V: wedding day!

She cupped her mouth not able to digest the horrible truth he was telling her!

V: but Riddhima understand me! Try to understand!

R( in shock state): no! I don't want to hear anything! She walked to the washroom and locked herself inside! He could hear her sobs, he knocked on the door : Riddhima! Please listen to me!

R(shouted): GO AWAY!!

V: what you know is only the half of the truth! When you'll hear everything yoi'll understand my reasons!

She opened the door with red eyes: understand? Understand that I was a game between two brothers? They were throwing me to each other without even realizing it? I don't know anything! With who I spent my (he raised his hand )

V(shouts):RIDDHIMMMAAAAAAA! DON'T UTTER THOSE DIRTY WORDS AGAIN!

Dadi came: Vansh beta, what is going on here!

R: yss tell your dadi what you did! Tell her that you and your brother were playing with me! Dadi, both your grandsons were using me! Dadi (cried) I don't recognise who is my husband!

D(shocked): Vansh? Does she mean Ansh? (He stood there quietly ) answer me! Is she talking about Ansh?

V: yes dadi!

D: tell me that she is misunderstanding !you didn't play with her! Tell me she is wrong!

V: God knows that I have never played her, it was our bad luck to fall in this puddle!

R: what about me??? (Shouts) WHAT ABOUT THIS PUPPET???? DID YOU INTEND TO SWITCH THE PLACE WITH YOUR BROTHER AGAIN?????

Vansh get angry and started breaking everything : I DIDN'T FU*** PLAYYY WITH YOU!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU! FOR THE FIRST TIME, THIS COLD-HEARTED MAN FOUND SOMEONE FOR WHOM HE CAN DIE! FOR WHOM HE CAN CROSS EVERYTHING! RULES, SOCIETY! RELATIONS! ANYTHING! YOU ARE MY PASSION! MY LOVE! BUT YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT EVER!

HE WENT OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DROVE HIS CAR CRAZILY ONLY FOR A LIGHT TO FLASH IN THE OTHER WAY!

D: Riddhima,there's something you need to knowww first!

She heard something bumping with the ground onyl to find Riddhima unconscious!

She hurriedly called the doctor while Angrey was trying to find Vansh who suddenly disappeared!

The doctor checked Riddhima and went out to dadi: Congratulations, she is pregnant! She needs extra care and attention, as her no is high! And it's not good in this state! Please take care!

Dadi cupped her mouth happily: pregnant!

In the meanwhile, Riddhima held her stomach and cried : why GOd! I don't want this baby! I don't want a child with him! And I will never give birth to him!

Angrey came joggingto dadi: DADI, they called from the hospital !Boss went into an accident!

D(thunderstruck):WHAATTT??

Ansh was smiling happily : you underestimated me Vansh, but this chapter will be written by me and it's end is already decided!

Target as before

Votes 100+

Comments 40++