Part 4

Author's pov

Vansh held Riddhima's hand stopping her from going, And Their eyes met, He smiled at her.

V: I will take the other side of the bed, If you ever feel uncomfortable, tell me.

He is such a gentleman, She had never dreamt that her husband will be that polite and understanding. 

R: Vansh, do you remember the first time we met?

V: mmm

Is it mean he is not interested in this conversation? What Mmm mean?  she wondered.

V: Tell me, sweetheart, how was it?

R: You were a hero.

She heard him chuckle at the description she used.

V: was I?

R: Yeah, I felt safe just like Home.

V: Now, This hero is yours and so The home.

R: I was so talkative.

V: Your innocence was clear on your face.

R: But you were like a statue.

Fb starts

The girl(recovering from her fear): please don't leave me here alone, Can you drive me with you? By the way, I am Riddhima, Thank you for saving me.

He smiled in return, and she waited for him to introduce himself as well.

R: Hello? What's your name?

He admired her thinking how weird she is, she was just in the worst position a girl can find herself in, However, she wanted to chitchat with another stranger.

V: Vansh

R: nice to meet you, Can I go with you?

V: Yeah, come, But (looking directly in her eyes) don't stay out late again, it's dangerous.

R: Thank you, Mr.Savior.

V: Vansh.

They sat in the car, and she was observing his expensive black car.

V: Where do you live? Please tell the driver the address to drive you to your home.

R(to the driver): Bhai, XXXXX 

V(mumbling): Bhai? She thinks he is driving an auto.

R: Excuse me? Did you say something? 

V: Naah.

They reached the address and she smiled at Vansh.

R: I am indebted to you for what you've done today.Thank you.

V: You're welcome Ms.Riddhima.

she walked till she was out of his sight while he was still dreaming about her. She captivates his heart from the first meeting itself. He will definitely meet her later again.

V(to the driver): Come on, what are you waiting for? 

Fb ends

V: I wasn't, It's just my nature, I preferred staying calm. 

R: You are really confusing me.

V: Sweetheart, your health is still not improved, so it's better if you sleep.

R: mmm yeah, I feel so weak.

V: Goodnight.

R: Goodnight.

The morning
The sun's Rays disturbed Riddhima's sleep, and she started moving and then she opened her eyes only to find herself in her husband's arms, they were never this close to each other since she met him, she fell hard for him from the first meeting itself. She caressed his handsome face with adoration and was stunned to see him opening his eyes slowly. He glanced at her and she smiled, hugging him so near was so overwhelming.
R: good morning
V: good morning, sweetheart,(touching her cheek) how are you now?
R: I am good.
V: don't skip your meals again.
R: yes sir.
He tried to keep his usual blank face but a smile deliberately appeared on his face.
He moved to the washroom to take a shower and she sat waiting for him recollecting their second meeting.
FB starts
R's pov
I was trying to find a job as My uncle said he doesn't want me to study anymore, How much I hope if only Mr. saviour saved me from him as well, and then I spotted a very familiar figure, he was laughing with his friend, I guess as if he is the happiest man on the earth. my legs move on their own to him.
R: hello
He looked at me as if trying to digest what I want from him.
R: not fair, vansh, I thought at least we are friends now.
V: Sorry, Ms?
R: Riddhima.
V: so what are you doing here?
R: I am trying to find a job.
V: for such a sweetheart, I can help, bring your resume and diploma and come to this address.
R(smiling): thank you, and glad to see you again.
V: you are welcome anytime.
FB ends
I snapped out of my memories hearing the sound of receiving a message, I opened it, it was a video of Vansh?
Author's pov
Vansh walked out of the washroom ready and noticed her, she was standing without any reaction, he got fearful.
V: Riddhima, are you ok?
She trembled and moved back.
R: don't come closer.
V( perplexed): what? What's wrong?
R: I know, I know your truth.
V: what truth?
R: what you did.
He closed his eyes hoping that she didn't really know, but the moment he eyed her, he knew she may know something.
R: please let me go.
V(shocked): what?
R: please.
V: I will never leave you, Riddhima, keep that in your mind. i don't care what you think about me, don't even try.
He closed the room's door loudly and she felt the wetness of her tears on her face, she settled on the floor.
R: what's my fault? Why did he marry me? my uncle won't be able to help me, God, what should I do? Run away?

So sweeties, sorry It's late update, adjust with it, and thank you.