Part 2

📢📢 He is not omkar in the ff for god's sake.lol

Author's pov
Vansh's eyes turned dark in fury especially when she cried.
Rudra lifted up his hand again to beat her but it was stopped in the air, Vansh held it forcefully that Rudra yelled in pain.
V: this mistake you committed today don't you dare to repeat it,(whispering to him) run now if you can, if I get a hold of you, you're dead.
He backed off and smirked making Rudra trembled.
V(shouts): get out of here.
Hearing the loud voice, she jumped with fear, never has she seen him so angry since she met him, this face started scaring her, she walked back to the room hurriedly as she doesn't want him to shout at her as well.
Her uncle ran away and he nodded his head at the man in front of him. turning he didn't find her there and sighed.
V(to himself): I scared her! Daamn it.

He climbed the stairs at top speed and walked through the door, She was startled and he felt guilty.

V(softly): Riddhima

She looked at him with teary eyes, God How much he hates those tears.

V: don't cry, He won't come again.

He took a step forward to approach her, Looking at her anxious state, He decided to assure her that she is fine with him.

V: I won't hurt you too, sweetheart. I am your Vansh. Don't you trust me? 

She remembered the times they were together, He had never harmed her, Even mentally.

R: I do.

He smiled and wiped the tears caressing the red trace of the slap she took.

V: Then give me your beautiful smile.

She smiled a little. The servant brought ice cubes, And he started moving it on her cheek.

V: It hurts, right? 

She nodded no and he smiled.

V: Come, Let's have breakfast together.

She held his hand and he faced her.

R(hesitated): Vansh, Do you have a problem? 

V: What Kind of problem?

R: Yo..

His phone rang.

V: Hello

His expressions changed and he shifted his gaze to her.

V: Sorry, Important call, Riddhima, You get ready and come.

She followed him with her gaze till he vanished, And she looked at her dress, It has some water splatter. She has to change.

She was ready in red color, She has to be in her fullness and glory.