Part 30

Author's pov

N: it explains why he is so obsessed about harming you! And this is another reason for that day!

Ang: which day?

N: the day on which Vansh caught me with Ansh!

FB starts

Aadvik(Vyom) knew about the twin, Vansh, and Ansh, But Natasha did not, and Vansh was always pushing her away except the period when Ansh was replacing him! He invited her to his apartment!

Vansh was in dilemma between his brother and his love, He loves Riddhima more than himself, However, He had the habit to fulfil every stubbornness of his brother! 

V: Since our childhood, I took the pain with this surname! Even though knowing that we are Raisinghanias, I don't want to break your heart with the truth! Dadi loved me, However, my own father and my step-mother hated me too much! It was better if you stay away! and In exchange for this love I got from dadi, she asked for one thing! To Never reveal anything about Ansh ! Or Else People will doubt! They'll doubt how the Raisinghanias Family who are supposed to be so generous to adopt an orphan, To let his twin live in the mansion too ! They'll look for the truth and It will be the Scandal Of How Ajay Raisinghania used the Maid and cheated on his wife! 

I want to give you your rights, However for the time being, dadi's promise is not what is stopping me ! It's your safety! When I make sure that I am safe, You'll have this surname too! this property too! and You won't think again that I am looking down at you! 

Angrey came to check on his Boss As he knew his emotions toward Riddhima: Boss, Are you okey? 

V: No! for the first time, I feel unwell with all that is going on!  I want to stop it from happening! I want her to be my wife, not his! I have a strong feeling that she doesn't fit there! She belongs to me ! I had this habit of giving him anything, But this is the girl I love, How May I give it to him?

Ang: I agree with you, Boss, He doesn't deserve her anyway! 

V: Mind your words, Angrey, He is my brother! 

Ang: And you don't know boss what is he doing! He doesn't even love her and I am positive about it ! He is just taking it an excuse to live your life ! 

V(shouts): ANGREYYY! I TOLD YOU HE IS MY BROTHER! 

Ang: Boss, You know me for a very long time, Perhaps  No one knows me better than you and the same goes for you, No one knows you better than me! And You are well aware that I never lie! I have been watching him for a while, And He is (Stops) Cheating on her! 

V(shocked): WHATT????????

Ang: Yes, As I said, This marriage is only an excuse to replace you in VR mansion and VR groups! 

At the same time, Angrey received messages, He checked it thunderstruck then looked at Vansh: and The pieces of evidence are here now! Check it !! 

Vansh observed the photos then exclaimed: Natasha???He is with Natasha? Inside my apartment, he is cheating on Riddhima with that Cheap girl? (Angry) now he'll not get Riddhima,(taking out his gun) whatever happens!

He stormed out of the mansion heading to his car and drove directly to the place !

He opened the door and found them kissing there!

Vansh went to him and pull him then punch him :you f*** bastard! You said you love her!

An(wiping the blood off his mouth): Vansh? What are you doing here?

V: I came to kill you for what you are doing now with this sl***!

An: come on Vansh! Don't get decently, it's allowed right !i am not leaving Riddhima however i'd like to live the way I want! To enjoy my life!

V: enjoy your life? Live? You'll live if I let you go now alive! You dared to cheat on the girl I love, now you won't even utter her name because she is going to be my wife! Only mine!

He took out the gun

Ma: What the hell you think you're doing?

V: She is mine, only mine. And I'll do anything for her.

Ma: You've gone mad.

Vansh suddenly lifts up his gun in the direction of the man and a bullet was shot!

It passed near Ansh: I want you to go silently! I will marry her, as she deserves better than a cheater!

An: what if I don't!

V:don't force me to do it!

An: you won't!no matter how many chances you got, you won't harm your brother! Wanna proof??

I am going to turn around so that my back faces your front and you'll have  the opportunity to kill me still you won't!

He walked away doing what he said, vansh for a moment hesitated, he gritted his teeth and closed his eyes feeling ready to shoot only to find a bullet hit his back!

It was Aadvik's bullet !

FB ends

N: he made your brother think that you shot him so that he hates you and take revenge on you!

An: lies! You shot me! You tries to kill me!

V: I told you don't think otherwise,because I wasn't to hesitate for much time!

An: you kept me unconscious!

V:  believe me I was going to make your life unworthy of being lived forever! You've hurt my Riddhima and tried to play her, I was going to make the life you wanted to live meaningless and empty! where you won't know how many days passed, what is happening in the world! Till you lose your mind! And still I have many reasons to punish you for!

N: Vansh, we don't have time for it!

And: yes Boss, we understand that Vyom did it before to
Create hatred between you two

V: yes,it was his main aim!

Ang: still I am confused! I understood the story about Aadvay, vyom and (signaling toward them) both of you !but Aryan's murder, and playing then shooting Natasha! He must had a reason for it too!

Vansh kept silent and Natasha raised her eyebrows: you seem to know something we don't know!

And: boss?

V: I know another main reason for me, Aryan, Ansh and you Natasha to be his enemies!

N: what is it? What do you know?

V(shocked them with his statement): our parents killed his real parents!

N, An and Ang(shocked)except dadi & Vansh: WHATTT???

V: they planned their accident!

Do not worry I am not going to make it long and boring

Target

100 votes

40 comments

130=> bonus chap