Part 22

Author's pov

Ang: babhi, what are you saying? How can you be sure?

R:firstly, his words are weird,no matter how Vansh get angry with me, he has never mentioned our separation! In fact, he has said clearly that he'll cage me here if it is necessary!

Ang: but it doesn't mean he isn't boss, he can be hurt because of your doubt and

R: secondly, when I told him that I am pregnant, he asked me to abort it!

Angrey's eyes went wide and Riddhima continued: see even you are shocked,aren't you? Do you think Vansh can ask such a thing?

Ang: I agree! No way boss would have said that!

R:and thirdly, the man inside hasn't the stab mark on his shoulder, how come? Vansh was stabbed remember?

Ang: it means they (realize) switch them ,and boas is held captive? Ohhhh shit! Let me get a hold of this son of the b***! I am going to kill him today!

She held his arm before he goes: and Vansh? What if they kill him? This man is fooling us to live as Vansh! Then He Maybe want to kill him that means we don't have enough time to rescue him! Please Angrey save Vansh!

An: I have to protect Boss's wife too and his child! Don't be worried! Nothing will happen to anyone!

R: thank you!

Ansh called Aadvik: you bastard! You hit me hard on my head!

Aad: the price you shall pay to become Vansh! Or you wanted to be totally fit after such an incident! He has many injuries but you surprisingly just a hit on the head and no one doubted it! Idiots!

A: shut up! It's good to live always as Vansh, previously,I was taking it as work but Now Ansh will be totally Vansh!

:who'll be Vansh?

Ansh ended the call looking at Riddhima who was standing there!

A: I said now, it will be a different Vansh!

R: really? (She came smiling) I disagree! My vansh will remain always my Vansh!

A: your vansh? It's funny! How you didn't trust your Vansh before!

R: if your brother didn't interfere between us, we would have been happy! But he was the one who spoiled it! And Me too,I helped him! But no more! If he tries to do that again,I'm not going to let him separate us!

A: really? Do you think there's us? Just because you're pregnant, do you think I am going to forgive you?

: of course, she is not going to go anywhere, vansh!

Dadi said as she came and glared at him!

D: your pregnant wife will stay here!

Ang: but Boss is like my brother, dadi! I can't see him broken,and he remember Riddhima's hurtful words whenever he sees her therefore I think it's better if she stays with you!

D: she needs care too in this state! Come Riddhima! I will try to convince him later!

R: vansh please

But he didn't care about her!

Angrey signaled her to go with dadi!

Natasha looked at Vansh who was injured because of the accident!

N : how did you get him?

Aad: our smart Ansh planned an accident,vansh's car bumped with the wall! And I made my entry! We switched them! Ansh was found as Vansh!

N: why will you do next? Kill him?

Aad: you are behaving really weird now! I thought you're going to shoot him the moment you'll see him!

N: Natasha doesn't take revenge on a weak man! I wanna face him with what he did!

Aad: emm you can say whatever you want once he gains consciousness!

N(to herself ): I can't save vansh alone! I have to inform Angrey and make a plan! This aadvik can't be trusted!

As pov

He was so proud of his surname! Now I am going to snatch it along with his life the same way he tried to take mine! And for who? This Riddhima! if he had said that he loves her things would have been different!

But No, for her sake, he shot me!

Vansh starts gaining his consciousness and looking around him!

Vs pov

Where am I? What's this place! The last thing I remember ansh's face! Oh god if I am here then Riddhima! Ansh will be with Riddhima!

This time, I'll kill him if he goes near her!

I tried to move but the handcuffs stopped me then something clicked my mind! The other car that caused the accident! I knew that registration number! I saw it many times! I closed my eyes tightly to remember then the vision was clear! Aadvik! My assistant! It was his car!

:welcome here Vansh! You have no idea how your enemies club grew! Natasha, Ansh and Me! Well you aren't their enemy! But your brother believed that you are the man who shots him, and soon he'll kick your wife out along with your child!

He said smirking noticing the fire in Vansh's eyes!

Aad: I guess you have no idea of these good news! Poor she and her child !she'll have no place where to go? And what will happen when she goes back to her uncle? Ops I can't even imagine!

V(breathing heavily and in low voice): nothing will happen!

Aad: uff Vansh Raisinghania's voice is too low! The same one who used to make people shiver with his voice! I will do goha favour and come closer!

He went closer and Vansh hit him with his head: Vansh Raisinghani's voice is still the same! The wounded lion is more dangerous,didn't you hear that? (Looking at aadvik who fell due to the hit)and about Ansh he'll get nothing!

He closed his eyes smilingly!

Angrey came to Ansh: Boss, as per the papers, your wife owned everything! If you divorce her, you are the one who'll get nothing! Boss, how can you make such a step??

A(shouts):WHATTT????

Ang(smirked to himself): Great Job!Boss! At least you made sure that Babhi won't be kicked out of here! But still her life is in danger with this property! I have to protect her!

Target

100 votes

40 comments

You get bonus chapter if you complete 130 votes before time ❤❤❤