Part 16

Author's pov

The mysterious man was looking at the doctor who was explaining Ansh's state. 

D: He was given strong medicines to stay in this state! 

The man: Do you mean He can be better soon! 

The doc nodded at him: Yes! He'll wake up soon!

After the departure of the doctor, He looked smirking at Ansh: Come on, Wake up! You are Vansh's nightmare now that I'll enjoy using! 

Vansh was in a very bad mood due to the kidnap of Ansh! 

V's pov

If there's someone who knows about Ansh, Then It will be Natasha and she is involved in this matter! 

With the stop of medicines, He will wake up soon !! and this is what I don't want! 

Author's pov

V(shouts angrily ):  HOW CARELESS YOU COULD BE ?? ESPECIALLY IN THIS DAMN MATTER !! YOU F*** KNEW VERY WELL THAT I WILL ACCEPT ANY KIND OF MISTAKES EXCEPT THIS ONE !!! YOU BETTER FIND HIM AND ENSURE SECURITY AROUND THE MANSION! I DON'T WANT THE INSECT TO ENTER WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE GOT IT???? 

It was the first time for Angrey to hear Vansh shout this way on him but he understood his fear very well that was hidden behind his loud tone!

And: I am so sorry boss, I'll try to find him!

V: move, give this mission to all our men, I want you
To dig up the graves if it is necessary to bring him back!

He ended the call and kicked the table making it broken into pieces!

Riddhima woke up with a jerk, running to see what is happening: vansh!

V: leave me now! I am angry I don't want to say something that may hurt you!

He gave her his back angrily walking but stopped as she winced in pain!

He turned to find her holding her leg: damn it!!

He walked back fast before she stomps on another piece of glass!

V: why don't you listen to me? (Said vansh as he carried her all the way back to their room! )

R(pouted): first you woke me up freaked out then you shouted at me, and now scolding me for your fault! If you have listened to me, I wouldn't have got hurt!

V( placing her on the sofa to see her feet): I didn't shout at you (she gave him a look and he sighs) believe me I didn't mean to shout at you, I am just mad! And I am sorry, sweetheart! Let me see now your feet!

R: No need!!

V: don't be stubborn!

R: I am fine I said, no need to check it!

He smiled at her way of showing her anger, just like a baby! Too innocent and can be fooled easily too, his expressions turned again to fearful ones!

R: vansh, what happened?

V(hugged her): never leave me ok!

R: What are you saying? Why will I leave you??

V(cupping her face): just a random thought, sweetheart!

R: stupid one, why will I?? Oh, I get it now! Because I run before and mistrusted you, right? (Holding his hand in hers) no vansh, back then the sudden change in your behavior made me terrified and then when I saw you holding a gun then the man fell! I don't know why I was scared!