Part 9

Author's pov

The morning

On the large bed, The pillows could be seen on the floor while two figures were sleeping in each other's arms, Riddhima moved unknowingly and could felt a hard chest, She roamed her hand trying to figure out what she was touching only to hear someone hiss, She opened her eyes with a jerk ad saw Vansh holding his injured shoulder.

R: Shit shit shit! I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, It starts paining again na? Wait I will give you the medicines. (she tried to go and then stopped )but you didn't have your breakfast yet, first Breakfast, No no, First I will give you a sponge bath, I know how healthy you are, and you value your personal hygiene.

Vansh was shocked, first, she was talking so fast and non-stop, Second, She didn't give him a chance to answer her. So leaving no option for him, He cupped her mouth to stop her.

V: Riddhima, I am absolutely fine, don't panic, Ok? And I hate making you disturbed, I will take the shower myself.

R(putting her hands on her hips): Look, I am doing all just because you were stabbed while protecting me, So please, I will take care of you. And your wound shouldn't be touched by the water got it? 

He nodded his head smilingly while looking at her with adoration, She started undoing The buttons of his shirt, and then noticed his look.

R: Don't look at me like that.

V(teasingly): Like how? 

R(annoyed): Vansh 

V(pulled her by her arm so that their breaths were mixed): You can try to hide it, but your eyes will always admit it, The way how your eyes avoid meeting mine tell me the truth.

She pressed her hand on his wound and he shouted.

V(whined): Ahhhhhh

R(smiling): If you want to recover, stop it.

Vansh in response, put her hand on his shoulder while He approached her again making her gasp when he pressed her hand.

V(with a passion): I will cross all the limits to be with you, Riddhima, even if it will give me pain. Tum Sirf Mera Pyaar Nahi hai, Mera Junoon Bhi hai, I can't imagine myself without you. Tum Mera wajood Riddhima.

She shivered with the power of his voice, the heat was radiated from his body, and she knew that his words impacted her to no limits.

V(passing his nose through her cheek): You are destined to be mine, Don't fight your feelings.

She pulled her hand away from his shoulder and coughed to distract him from the topic.

R: Let me now help you.

He kept staring at her while she was cleaning his body with her embarrassed face. 

R: Ok I am done. I will bring your breakfast.

V: No, Dadi is here, and we have to join her there, she won't appreciate it.

They walked downstairs together, and Dadi smiled at them.

Approaching Dadi, They bent to take her blessing and she put her hands on their heads giving them her blessings.

D(smiling widely): A Jodi made in heaven, God bless your Jodi forever, sit.

They sat next to each other and started eating, Then due to the continue ringing of his phone, He answered.

V: Hello, What?? Advik I swear that I am going to fire you! ! Don't give me any excuses now !! Just prepare the tickets.

He cut the call gritting his teeth, while dadi & Riddhima looked at him curiously.

D: Beta, Why are you tensed in the morning itself? Did something bad happen? 

V(palming his face): Dadi, The stupid assistant of mine didn't inform me about my trip to London tonight, it was supposed to be after a week but due to a certain circumstance was preponed. 

D(trying to cool him): Beta, Calm down, But You are injured, and I know that you won't take care of yourself. You won't go! bassss !

V(in an attempt to explain to her): Dadi, I can't ignore this meeting, It's very important to my company. 

D(adamant): I said you won't go alone, it means you won't. 

V: I will face a loss, dadi!

D: Buddu, I didn't say I won't let you go, I will change the expression, You'll go, but not alone.

He understood the meaning of her words and his gaze was shifted to his wife who was unaware of what they were talking about.

V(liked her suggestion): What say, Mrs.Raisinghania? 

R(confused): What?

D: You go with him, Riddhima.

R(stunned): What??

D(frowned): He's your husband, and he is injured, As far as I know, You love each other right? 

Vansh gave Riddhima a look made her nod her head at dadi. 

D(smiling): Then it's decided, Riddhima will go with you, ask your assistant to buy the ticket for her. Go, And arrange your clothes, you don't have much time.

Riddhima felt trapped, She can't tell dadi the truth because Vansh will surely explode if she dares to do it. She has no choice but to go with him.

V(to himself): I gave you enough time, Riddhima, to adjust to your new life especially with the truth that I only know, But now, I will take more steps toward you, and I will win your heart.

R(to herself): I wish if only I can understand what is running through his mind while he is smirking at me. We'll be alone there, what If he tries to force me? Will I be able to stop him? 

Hey guys, It's a short update because I don't have the time to write, as usual, Maybe by the next week, I will be writing as before, forgive me for it.