Part 1

Hello guys, Missed me? lol Of course not, I was with you every day, So I hope you like this new one as well, Thank you lovelies, I love you.

A girl was sleeping with tears stains on her face, She has beautiful features, chocolate brown eyes with chubby cheeks, red cherry lips, and silky long hair.

A man came near her and observed her face.

M: My love, I am sorry, I don't want to scare you, These tears, They had no right to come to your eyes, Nothing is permitted to come near you without my consent. I have to be gentle as you always saw me or else, I will lose you, Riddhima.

Riddhima Kapoor 22years old, an orphan,  was raised by her uncle, she hates his nature as he was cruel, Sometimes he beats her.

He walked away from the room leaving her in her bridal attire asleep downstairs, He took the glass and fill it with Vodka, and sat reminiscing the first time he met Riddhima.

Fb starts

He was coming back late from his office, looking outside the car, trying to calm down, and reduced the stress after a long hectic day.

His phone rang, and he answered.

M: Hello

G: Hello, Baby.

M: Yeah, Do need something?

G: I want to see you.

M(inhaling a deep breath): Look Natasha, We're not in a relationship so that you keep calling me, I am busy, better if you stop.

G: But

He disconnected the call And turned his attention again to the window. It's cold but he liked it that way, Just like his personality.

The driver spoke suddenly pointing toward someone, What was that, Is he forcing himself on her? 

Ma: STOP THE CAR

The driver stopped the car with a jerk. and he walked out of it running to rescue her.

Gir: leave me, HELP SOMEBODY HELP.

The boy was about to kiss her but a strong kick on his face knocked him down.

Shivering with fear, The girl looked at her saviour and ran behind him.

The boy stood up to hit him but he twisted his hand, and punch his face.

Ma: Because of your kind, Many people are suffering, You son of the b***.

Bo: Go to hell, why are you interfering? it's our personal matter.

Ma(dangerously): I didn't know that "rape a girl" is a personal matter. Now, You'll condition will be worse than what you saw in your worse nightmares.

He signaled his men and they came and took him to the car.

The girl behind him(trembling): T..H..A..NK Y...O..U

Their eyes met for the first time, and He was lost in those brown eyes,  It shows So much innocence and purity inside, He didn't realize that he was just staring at her for a while till she speaks again.

The girl(recovering from her fear): please don't leave me here alone, Can you drive me with you? By the way, I am Riddhima, Thank you for saving me.

FB ends

Since then, She rules everything in him, His morning doesn't start without her, Just a small mistake ruined everything. He continues drinking till he passed out there.

The morning

Riddhima yawned slowly opening her eyes, she examined her surroundings for a moment feeling the heavy clothes and jewelry on her, She lowered her sight to what she was wearing and the realization downed her hard, Yesterday was her first night, She got married to the love of her life, Her savior, Her Vansh.

She walked slowly to the mirror and gulped at her terrifying look, The kohl was spread around her eyes, looking like a panda, she laughed at her own joke recalling Vansh calling her by that before their marriage.

She decided to get over the night's events, Every girl has dreams about her first night, some fantasies perhaps, But his behavior almost shocked her. 

Fb starts

She was blushing heavily, waiting for her groom to come, They were both of them impatiently waiting for this moment, to be together, to be one in all senses.

Riddhima was covering her head waiting for her Vansh, her love, He came inside the room.

And she anticipated him to try to come near her but.

V(coldly): You can take the bed, I am going to sleep on the couch

She was totally stunned by his behavior, It's totally different from what she expected.

She felt lonely again and miserable but she held her tears till he left the room.

She cried for many hours before surrendering to deep sleep.

FB ends

What really matters is his love for her, Nothing else, Her insecurity made her make yesterdays' events a big issue. She shrugged her thoughts and walked into the washroom.

V's pov

I found myself on the floor, After getting drank the day before, He made a rash decision at the last minute, And he is afraid of the future what it will bring for him.

A man walked inside the house yelling making him feeling annoyed.

Man: where's Riddhima? 

V: I advise you to forget this name, Or else

Man: Or else what? She got married without telling me, I am her uncle.

V: From now on, she will do as she pleases, don't ever show her your ugly face again,(mockingly) Uncle.

Rudra Riddhima's uncle so heartless and cold man, He has beaten her without any reason, but she bore it all waiting for her graduation to get away from him.

Hearing the voices, Riddhima came downstairs, and Rudra exceeded him reaching to Riddhima.

R(stunned): Un...(She found a slap on her face before she could complete her sentence)

and Vansh's eyes darkened with rage.

I hope you like it, and feel free to suggest what you want me to include or exclude, Love you sweeties.