Part 13

Author's pov

Vansh was closing his eyes after the pain he suffered, The medicines started taking effects on him and he slept. 

She placed his head on the pillow and moved to his coat to put it in his place but something was dropped on the floor. 

R: Medicines? Why? (looking at Vansh's face) Is he sick? Why didn't he tell me? But he doesn't have any sickness !! I can't feel a fever or cold! What are these pills for? Let's figure it out, Riddhima! He doesn't want to worry you, But you'll have to take care of him!  well antihistamines are used to stop the immune system from reacting to the strawberry (blinking her eyes) Strawberries? Allergy? But It was his favorite! 

Fb starts

R: Vansh, I'll make for you a chocolate cake, You love cakes right? 

V: I adore it, But not chocolates, I want strawberry flavour, It's so yummy !!! 

R: Ok then, I will make a strawberry cake for you. 

V: Thank you, My strawberry !! 

FB ends

R: He used to crazily eat it! Now, What happened? Suddenly medicines? I'll ask him tomorrow about the matter! 

she laid near him cuddling and closing her eyes surrendering to sleep.

The other morning

She heard the ringtone of his phone and looked only to find Dadi calling him, She answered. 

R: Goodmorning, dadi! 

D: Good morning, My child, Are you both ok? My Vansh, How is he? 

R: he is fine, dadi! 

D: SO, How is your trip? 

She said teasingly making Riddhima blush while she laughed. 

D: Your face answered me !! My lazy grandson is still asleep? You spoilt him, Riddhima! He was used to waking up so early that he annoyed me since his childhood he is like this! 

V: Who is it, Riddhima? 

Vansh said as he opened his eyes hearing her voice. 

R: It's dadi !! She was just asking me about you! 

V(taking the phone): Good morning, My lovely dadi !! 

D: Good morning beta! (smirked) I see you're enjoying your time there instead of working.

V: I am gathering chances, dadi. 

He winked at her while Riddhima smacked his arm: Shut up, Vansh !! 

D: when are you coming, Beta? Did your work finish there? 

V: Yes, Dadi !! We'll come today itself! 

R(excited): Really? 

D: Riddhima, You're happy? I thought you'll be sad! 

R: No, dadi, at least we'll be together there, Here I feel bored when he goes to work! 

D: Hahaha, Indeed it's every wife's complaint! I'll be waiting for you! 

V: No, dadi, We'll reach late, You rest! 

R: Ha dadi, Don't stress yourself, we'll manage! 

D: Aweee God Has given me A sweet granddaughter 

V: where is your grandson? 

D: Sorry, Your wife took the attention! 

V: My sweetheart, SHe has to make everyone fall for her.