Prologue

.

.

.

Six years ago

"W-Where am I?!" Her voice echoed off the walls as the jingling of keys could be heard. 

"Ah so she finally wakes up! Welcome to the party princess!" A man sneered. She strained her arms as she tried to wiggle out of the rope. The man stalked closer and gripped her chin in between a thumb and finger. "Master wants you for some reason. Do you have any quirks we don't know about? Hmm?" he grumbled. Y/n's body shook with fear as she started to cry. "I'm sixteen! If I was going to develop a quirk it would've manifested when I was five or six! I-I've been deemed quirkless." The man huffed, her answer wasn't what he wanted to hear. 

"Hmm.. What were your parents' quirks?" he asked again. Y/n's body trembled as his grip got tighter. "My mom has blue phoenix. She's got beautiful blue wings with healing powers. My dad has some kind of fire quirk, I-I'm not sure about him. He left us long ago. When can I go home?" The man smiled sinisterly and dropped her chin.  "W-Wait! When can I go home?!" "When master says you can! Unless he decides you're useless and lets me disintegrate you!" he cackled. "No! Please don't leave me here!" all attempts were futile as he slammed the door shut and everything was pitch black again.

.

.

.

Present Time

.

As Toga and Twice talked about the failed U.S.J mission. Shigaraki could be heard bitching about failing the mission. Y/n couldn't help but feel anger. If it weren't for him and his so called "master" she could be a normal twenty-two-year-old, with a job and friends. But here she was, chained to a chair after "Master's" last experiment. His plan to pump quirks into her wasn't going as well as he thought. The door slammed open and in walked Shigaraki. Well, he limped in, but he was pretty pissed.

"Fucking useless bitch! If your stupid body would just take the goddamn quirks we would be fucking invincible!" He yelled as he sat down in a chair. All chatter outside of the room went silent. "Well, I'm sorry you chose a 'useless bitch' like me. From what I've heard you were the one to pick a guinea pig, so it's your own fault." the snide remark made his head whip towards her and he got up. "Well, maybe I should just fucking disintegrate you now!" He lunged forward and put his hands around her throat. Instead of being a pile of ashes within a few seconds, she was just being choked. 

"Fucking do it then!" She choked out. He stopped and looked at his hands. "What the fuck? You should be a pile of ashes." He muttered. He grabbed her arm and waited. "You're not disintegrating? How- why?" He looked highly confused, but then it changed. He immediately unchained Y/n and snatched her up. dragging her along with him. "Shigaraki I was about to" kurogiri stopped short. Toga and Twice both looked at the two.

"How is she not dead?!" Toga yelled. The crusty man-child shrugged. "I tried to kill her but she's not disintegrating! and it's pissing me off!" He whined. Y/n tried to pull her arm away but he gripped it harder. "I will let you go but you are going to sit right there and not fucking move," he growled at her. Y/n nodded and sat down at the bar. Kurogiri passed her a glass of water, which she chugged down as soon as he gave it to her.

"Shigaraki have you not been feeding her or giving her water?" Kurogiri asked the child. "No, she's not my problem." he huffed. "Master told you to take care of her so he could continue the experiments. If she kept going like this she would've been dead in a few more days." Kurogiri replied. "Like I fucking care. Master hasn't asked for her in a while. I'm assuming he's forgotten her, or he's assumed we've killed her." He answered. Y/n hunched over in her seat. She learned to ignore the comments. Dabi walked in and tossed a pizza onto the bar. Shigaraki instantly moved to grab a slice. Toga snatched the box away and grabbed a couple of slices out. She bounced over to me and handed them to Y/n.